2023 5 star K/P Tyler D White Offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any relation to Danny White? LOL

Seriously though I love this! I love the proactive nature of going out and trying to nail down what is an often overlooked(by fans) position and tremendously important aspect of the game. Go big or go home! Go after the best! Love the attention to detail and what I mean by that is that under the previous staff we probably start scrambling to find an option during summer of next year. We know we have Andy B at Kicker for the next 3 seasons but this is Hedley's last season. Also love that Tyler White is also an elite placekicker. Let's lock this kid up!

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do you become a 5 star kicker
I think it was Ivins or Wiltfong that said 5* are the ones they expect to be drafted in the 1st round. 1st rounder kickers are beyond rare.

That being said, 5*, 4*, 3*, doesn't matter. This kid is an elite kicker and I'd love to have him on our special teams. And he's a lefty too, wonder if the spin will create issues for returners?

I think it was Ivins or Wiltfong that said 5* are the ones they expect to be drafted in the 1st round. 1st rounder kickers are beyond rare.

That being said, 5*, 4*, 3*, doesn't matter. This kid is an elite kicker and I'd love to have him on our special teams. And he's a lefty too, wonder if the spin will create issues for returners?
The lefty Polish kicker that went to fsu and was drafted by the Raiders was a first round pick. Can't remember his name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys, he's a 5 star in the Kohl's rankings (which is exclusively for kickers and punters). He's a 0-star on 247 and the composite.
This. I'm pretty sure the last "5*" kicker we had was Bubba Baxa, who saw Kosi pipe his GF down on social media then yipped his way into the portal. Maybe Andy was a 5*? I can't remember.

Advertisement
Back