5 star DT Lamont Gaillard

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
So Miami offers Gaillard 24 hours ago and now Florida who had lead is out of the race for his services

Paul Strelow ‏@PaulGStrelow 2h
Pine Forest (N.C.) DT Lamont Gaillard says #Florida no longer under consideration. Georgia, Miami in strongest positions.

Paul Strelow ‏@PaulGStrelow 3h
Noted here post-UF visit not to get caught up in Gaillard naming Gators leader b4 UGa. trip. Dawgs still fave, but Canes have staying power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZN7F0WBVkc

Harold Landry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcGIkTYMB3Y

Last edited:
Advertisement
Question for IHATETHISPLACE: why does UiF have this crazy pipeline up to North Carolina? Seems like every top prospect from there has the GATAS in their top group, at the minimum?

Refuse to get my hopes up, great to hear that UFag isn't in consideration but I refuse

Advertisement
****...Florida about to have a 2013 Miami DT class? Moten is questionable to stick

All jokes aside ihate, but do you think maybe Bryant Young being gone had some impact? I mean, he semed like a UF lock before and the only difference from then till now is the Bryant Young resignation.

Question for IHATETHISPLACE: why does UiF have this crazy pipeline up to North Carolina? Seems like every top prospect from there has the GATAS in their top group, at the minimum?

IDK Florida tends to be in on the Carolina kids very early from an evaluation stand point. This year Florida will be in all the North Carolina kids top group on offense because of QB Will Grier.

Advertisement
I can't think of anyone other than Porter in 10 years we have landed from North Carolina.

It's too bad we haven't had a presence there because there is always some beasts up there, DT and WR come to mind especially.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid would be just what the doctor ordered to get the DT commits rolling, lets see how his this plays out.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back