5-star DE Stewart talks Paradise, plan for recruitment

View as article
You’re retarded. We don’t have the infrastructure to pay that and or offer the type of money even close to what players like Shemar go for.

You saying that shows that you’re as clueless as ever.
not saying you're wrong, but what is this based on? we have a lot of big boosters with a lot of money who don't care about rules. Every big program does

Advertisement
Imo this is what happened the UM staff told SS that LSU is a dumpster fire coaching staff wise and off the field..... Just Google them and rapes. Now SS took them as a joke like he did FSU but the difference is LSU legit doesn't care about any kids who aren't on the football team so they want to ruin him especially with all the situations they have they wsnt some eyes off of them. Now with that said if you think Shemar isn't talking to other recruits he's cool with about this hurting them you're crazy

not saying you're wrong, but what is this based on? we have a lot of big boosters with a lot of money who don't care about rules. Every big program does
Have you ever been to these college towns? The whole town is in on it not including the boosters. UM players will never own Miami the way the SEC players rule its college town. Miami is just too big. There are too many out of town eyes and ears around this place to ever build it to the same significance as the SEC. Ask @Cribby @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @The Franchise @TheOriginalCane @CashMoneyCane or anybody who’s actually around the program a lot.

Advertisement
Have you ever been to these college towns? The whole town is in on it not including the boosters. UM players will never own Miami the way the SEC players rule its college town. Miami is just too big. There are too many out of town eyes and ears around this place to ever build it to the same significance as the SEC. Ask @Cribby @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @The Franchise @TheOriginalCane @CashMoneyCane or anybody who’s actually around the program a lot.
Miami can’t do it like sec schools. There’s too many agendas involved. Just look at our alumns who are quick to turn on Miami if they're butthurt. Miami area Hs football politics is nothing like I’ve seen, it’s on a whole different level. There’s a reason top head coaches aren’t beating down our door. You’d think with all this local talent they would.

The sec schools have it to a science ( minus the Vols).

Some of the fans are in denial or straight naive. We lose a kid to a school and it's "they dropped a bag". We beat a known bag school for a kid and it's "he bleeds orange and green. U don't get the class we did last year and the top recruit from 2020 for free.

Advertisement
Some of the fans are in denial or straight naive. We lose a kid to a school and it's "they dropped a bag". We beat a known bag school for a kid and it's "he bleeds orange and green. U don't get the class we did last year and the top recruit from 2020 for free.
Wrong , as I’ve posted anyone recruiting at a decent level pays , take that as you will. I think majority people know that. There’s just levels to this ****. Miami will get the hometown discount at times but with the new Nil Miami will take a step up. I posted last year our recruiting will improve with the nil and we suddenly land multiple five stars. Miami being in a big market is a big pro for the nil.

Wrong , as I’ve posted anyone recruiting at a decent level pays , take that as you will. I think majority people know that. There’s just levels to this ****. Miami will get the hometown discount at times but with the new Nil Miami will take a step up. I posted last year our recruiting will improve with the nil and we suddenly land multiple five stars. Miami being in a big market is a big pro for the nil.
20210630_185908.jpg

I said this years ago.

Advertisement

NIL is the best thing to happen to this program in a LONG time. Period.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back