5-star DE Stewart talks Paradise, plan for recruitment

Advertisement
Graduated 2013 from American Heritage. Safety. Played P5 at Rutgers and another school I’m blanking on. Maybe Wake Forrest
Wake Forrest is correct. I don't think he played at Rutgers (did attend but redshirted).

Advertisement
I realize these guys want to see different schools and the chance to have the red carpet rolled out for them, but I don't understand waiting until early signing day to announce. You would think they would want to recruit other star players to join them. Can you imagine a DLine of Taylor, Stewart, Kelly, and Bear Alexander?
They wanna announce on TV

My impression is he likes Miami a lot, he wants to go somewhere he can compete for a chip and be a 1st round pick
Yep agreed. I think it’s clear the staff is very good at making recruits feel comfortable and at home.

It’s really going to come down to results on the field. If our dline eats like when Willis had his great season AND we win the games we are supposed to win and are competitive against bama and Clemson then we’ll have a great chance.

Advertisement

So LSU sees the writing on the wall and they put this rumor out. Can anybody here confirm hearing this?

Wow!! But what else do you expect. This is the sht we’ve been talking about. They all know what happens when we start getting kids. What amazes me is that it’s actually coming from lsu who’s recent recent track record is dirty AF.

So LSU sees the writing on the wall and they put this rumor out. Can anybody here confirm hearing this?

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

^^^^^ I shortened the video in case the link doesn’t work.

LOL at that guy. If true, sure LSU said we don't do that.

I don't think its true, I think they are just butthurt, but if it is even remotely true and there is some adult on his team asking for a handout we got no chance.

LOL at that guy. If true, sure LSU said we don't do that.

I don't think its true, I think they are just butthurt, but if it is even remotely true and there is some adult on his team asking for a handout we got no chance.

If word gets back to Stewart that LSU people made a video publicly stating that the reason he is trending away from them is that someone in his camp is after dirty money and looking to get paid- you really think that type of disrespect is going to make him like them more and push him towards LSU?

Advertisement
If word gets back to Stewart that LSU people made a video publicly stating that the reason he is trending away from them is that someone in his camp is after dirty money and looking to get paid- you really think that type of disrespect is going to make him like them more and push him towards LSU?
Ask them what charity they are going to pillage for their 22 recruiting class.

Somebody better DM the kid this **** ASAP!!!

Advertisement
Hahhahhahaha 80 percent of that team is currently on the take. Guys like Shemar Stewart get blank checks from places like Bama and LSU and if we had the infrastructure to be able to “fund” like they do we also would be handing him a blank check. It’s actually a testimant to Shemar that he doesn’t care about those checks because he’s gone to visit the schools if you get the jest.

Advertisement
Back