5 Star Challenge

Advertisement
Go tell that to Jess Simpson that and let me know what he says 😂
Man he got the length for sure but bogle,Harvey and weaver all look like they are better than him and in addition to that they are way more productive

Man he got the length for sure but bogle,Harvey and weaver all look like they are better than him and in addition to that they are way more productive
That's your opinion. Simpson feels quite differently I'll promise you that.

None of those had anything to do with how the bag game works... everyone of those was in place for established players not recruits.
Thank you.

Some people don't know the difference.

Every big school does that same **** we got caught for, but have more loyalty in a college town that it would never get out.

But straight buying the top recruits every year really gives you a competitive advantage over other teams on the field and IMO is the biggest type of cheating in college sports.

Baga have bought all of their NCs under Saban.

UGA spent crazy money (that the boosters saved up under Richt lol) on that 2018 class.

L$U, Ole Mi$$ and Auburn usually get in that game along with F$U, UiF and O$U.

I definitely expect Tennessee to get big into it with Pruitt bringing the blue print from Baga like Smart did for UGA.

There are definitely other programs (like Ark with Collins) that buy recruits, but those are the main teams offering extra benefits to South FL kids.

Was able to go to the end of the 5 Star challenge here in Atl and have some notes on the below players.

- Lloyd Summerall one word long. Guy as arms down to his knees and looks like a more built Rousseau as a high schooler. Nice guy, didn’t play at the event. I asked him about his schools (was wearing a UGA backpack) and he says he’s feeling FSU and Miami. Loves the coaches at UM and wants to go back. Not sure why there are UF crystal balls for him he says.

- Tyrique Stevenson maybe I caught him while he was focused on 7 on 7 but the kid is HUGE. I asked him his measureables and he said 6’2 205. Played receiver and had a great touchdown where he caught it in the middle of the field and weaved away from defenders for 7. I asked him about his bama trip and he ran away. (I tend to gauge other teams b4 asking about Miami.

Khris Bogle not as long as summerall but won the dline MVP. I asked him about the viral Alabama pic from Solomon’s mom and he said that they are in it with Tenn and Miami. When asked about Miami he lit up and said that’s the crib.

Te’coury Couch looks tiny, like very. Was wearing Miami gloves which was cool to see.

Anthony Solomon- couldn’t talk to him but he also looks small compared to the other LBs I recognized (Wingo, Hopper)

MAR- saw him pass by me at the very end. Shook his hand and said go canes and he said thanks you man you already know.

Cool thing I saw at the end was the SoFlo high ranking guys were all together talking during the awards ceremony. Those being sango, dent and Stevenson. Sango was wearing a Stanford backpack
How did Couch look? Think he can play next year at all?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ncaa is simply looking out for its bigger assets. The fbi will eventually get tired of it once they figure out how to scale it. But inbetween then and now all it is is well covered up tax fraud...

This is sizable tax fraud. Michel received $200,000 in cash and that reflects $80,000 in foregone payroll, state, federal, Medicare and Medicaid taxes (am not even including the jobs to his parents, the cars and the other sundry benefits he received [some of which are also taxable]).

There are 13 teams in the SEC that possess some form of a "foundation". FSU is also an incorrigible "cheat" and OSU also pays "handsomely". The top 5 recruits for each school now garner at least $200,000 each. Let us assume 25 recruits, and of those, 20 receive $25,000 each. The remaining 5 will cost the school $1M. That is $25M in untaxed income per annum for ALL OF THESE 15 schools, and these are highly conservative estimates. At best the IRS is "missing out" on $12.5M in foregone taxes from only 15 schools. The reality is that you can probably multiply that by 10x...

Football is next. Basketball was the "training theater"!

Advertisement
This. 4/4 or it’s a bust. Elite teams, staffs and programs land 4/4 in this type of situation. There is no other way to cut it. We are in the best spot as a program in the last 15 years, it’s time to make the jump!

I agree with your last sentence, but we are not there, yet. We are not back to elite so your lofty expectations are a bit premature.

There are 3 reasons why we will not land all 4:

1. We are talking about S. Florida ballers - no loyalty, straight mercenaries
2. Little bags see big bags
3. Our 3 game season ending slide hurt. Beat Pitt, play Clemson close and beat Wisky and it’s a different story. 12-1 looks a lot better than 10-3.

2 of the 4 is realistic. 3 of the 4 is fantastic.

This is sizable tax fraud. Michel received $200,000 in cash and that reflects $80,000 in foregone payroll, state, federal, Medicare and Medicaid taxes (am not even including the jobs to his parents, the cars and the other sundry benefits he received [some of which are also taxable]).

There are 13 teams in the SEC that possess some form of a "foundation". FSU is also an incorrigible "cheat" and OSU also pays "handsomely". The top 5 recruits for each school now garner at least $200,000 each. Let us assume 25 recruits, and of those, 20 receive $25,000 each. The remaining 5 will cost the school $1M. That is $25M in untaxed income per annum for ALL OF THESE 15 schools, and these are highly conservative estimates. At best the IRS is "missing out" on $12.5M in foregone taxes from only 15 schools. The reality is that you can probably multiply that by 10x...

Football is next. Basketball was the "training theater"!
I understand your point but with all things you simply have to look at the bigger picture. People refuse to comprehend how big this game actually is. Everything needs to be properly scaled. The ncaa REALLY is a good ole boy network. As big as recruiting IS,its miniscule compared to the people and the networks behind not only these schools but even more so these p5 conferences. The people behind these achools and conferwnces accumatively are worth billions & billions. They provide in taxable income large percents of what we as a government collect. These people protect each other faithfully. The fbi fluked into this basketball situation. Someone will have to take a fall for it. But youd be a fool if you dont see the pattern there. Its always the little guys.

Advertisement
I agree with your last sentence, but we are not there, yet. We are not back to elite so your lofty expectations are a bit premature.

There are 3 reasons why we will not land all 4:

1. We are talking about S. Florida ballers - no loyalty, straight mercenaries
2. Little bags see big bags
3. Our 3 game season ending slide hurt. Beat Pitt, play Clemson close and beat Wisky and it’s a different story. 12-1 looks a lot better than 10-3.

2 of the 4 is realistic. 3 of the 4 is fantastic.
We lost to Pitt and Wisconsin we are not ELITE. You ended with that statement.

We lost to Pitt and Wisconsin we are not ELITE. You ended with that statement.

Clumpson lost to Syracuse this year and Pitt last year. Just saying

Not saying you think we're not elite or the other guy.

Advertisement
Back