Unlock the thread

Advertisement

Unlock the thread

Unlock it and bring back rep for 24 hours @Andrew

Unlock the thread

true dat - HOF

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the name of the poster who mentioned this? And i’m still confused as to how this happened. But this is amazing boys!

Day began with people worried about a Taylor Florida Tweet. Then this. Manny Diaz is going to win here.

It was supposed to be Jordan Wright the OLB/DE who went to Dillard.

He wanted to commit to Miami in the 2017 class, but he wasn't a take for us & we didn't have room so he wound up signing with Kentucky.

At the time Deejay was a big time ambassador for Miami & he was given a list of players to reach out to help us recruit because we had offered a bunch of DLineman & were sorting which ones we really wanted & because Wright was teammates with Jon Ford & had went to Paradise camp he basically told Deejay that he would commit on the spot if we accepted his commitment. So Deejay was under the impression that we would take Jordan the same way we did with Za'lontae Hillery when he came to Paradise with Deejay, so Deejay kept saying he had this Ace that was coming lol.

It was really all just a misunderstanding on his part because he was just so amped to help us recruit that he thought we were taking him but it didn't shake out that way, but then when an announcement never came the fans I guess never figured out who he was talking about, thus the myth of Deejays Ace was born.
I thought it was Jamarcus Chatman. No joke. I guess all roads don't lead to Rome (Georgia) after all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, after Knighton and Tae last year....

If this kid ultimately does sign with us, I don't want to hear anything else ever again about a kid for sure not coming here so no need to waste our time/ why are we recruiting this kid/ it's pointless etc/ he is bagged and paid for already by _______. I'm directing that at myself too, no real reason to doubt this staff anymore for a local kid IMO. ESPECIALLY for a kid that they have been on for a while and have a long relationship with. I'm shocked.
Truth right there...

It was supposed to be Jordan Wright the OLB/DE who went to Dillard.

He wanted to commit to Miami in the 2017 class, but he wasn't a take for us & we didn't have room so he wound up signing with Kentucky.

At the time Deejay was a big time ambassador for Miami & he was given a list of players to reach out to help us recruit because we had offered a bunch of DLineman & were sorting which ones we really wanted & because Wright was teammates with Jon Ford & had went to Paradise camp he basically told Deejay that he would commit on the spot if we accepted his commitment. So Deejay was under the impression that we would take Jordan the same way we did with Za'lontae Hillery when he came to Paradise with Deejay, so Deejay kept saying he had this Ace that was coming lol.

It was really all just a misunderstanding on his part because he was just so amped to help us recruit that he thought we were taking him but it didn't shake out that way, but then when an announcement never came the fans I guess never figured out who he was talking about, thus the myth of Deejays Ace was born.

Wright is an Ace? more like 7 of clubs

Advertisement
Back