5 stages of fan grief concerning our qbs

Salt

"Assigned species at birth"
1. Denial- no way Malik will start. Nkosi and Williams are simply more athletic and Nkosi has a year of the offense under his belt. Still a long ways to go.

2. Anger- **** it. If Richt had only played Nkosi in some games and gotten him game experience last year we wouldn't be in this situation. What the **** was he thinking?

3. Bargaining- What if Malik sprains his throwing shoulder or hammy for rest of Spring. Might give the young guys more reps with the 1's and sense of urgency. No way they will give it back up.

4. Depression- Here we go again. Another cardiac arrest season winning some close games against teams we should be blowing out. Maybe limp back to the ACC final to get waxed again by Clemson.

5. Acceptance- Malik is a 5th year senior and who says 5th year seniors can't improve? Even with just a 8- 10 percent improvement in completions with our rb depth and wr studs we should be an offensive juggernaut and blow out most teams, especially with our defense!

Which stage are you in?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Denial- no way Malik will start. Nkosi and Williams are simply more athletic and Nkosi has a year of the offense under his belt. Still a long ways to go.

2. Anger- **** it. If Richt had only played Nkosi in some games and gotten him game experience last year we wouldn't be in this situation. What the **** was he thinking?

3. Bargaining- What if Malik sprains his throwing shoulder or hammy for rest of Spring. Might give the young guys more reps with the 1's and sense of urgency. No way they will give it back up.

4. Depression- Here we go again. Another cardiac arrest season winning some close games against teams we should be blowing out. Maybe limp back to the ACC final to get waxed again by Clemson.

5. Acceptance- Malik is a 5th year senior and who says 5th year seniors can't improve? Even with just a 8- 10 percent improvement in completions with our rb depth and wr studs we should be an offensive juggernaut and blow out most teams, especially with our defense!

Which stage are you in?

OMG Nkosi and Jarren haven't won the job after 6 practices, we're screwed!

The funny thing is you guaranteed last spring Rosier wold never play here. Aren't you tired of always being wrong?

I think whoever starts will succeed. We should be favored and more talented in every game and if Malik improves just slightly, watchout. Lsu n Fsu are our test n Fsu at the rock is a tall order for them. Malik, Nkosi, Jarren, are all capable of running the table with our schedule.

Stage 5. Malik will have more and better studs around him this year. Also believe him will tighten up his release this year and be more accurate.

Advertisement
Denial. Won’t believe Malik is the starter until he comes trotting out for the opening series against LSU :snoopfacepalm:

It's going to happen and is the worst kept secret in college football, at least around here. They aren't starting a QB with zero experience on the field in college, on the road, against LSU. Sorry, it isn't happening.

Advertisement
If the offensive line doesn’t vastly improve, and in turn the running game…you could have Tom Brady or Rosie O’Donnell as the QB…it won’t matter, as it will be a long and frustrating season.

It's going to happen and is the worst kept secret in college football, at least around here. They aren't starting a QB with zero experience on the field in college, on the road, against LSU. Sorry, it isn't happening.
Disagree. It's a neutral site and Richt has stated he's starting the best QB. I don't think that's lip service, but I also don't think we start a true frosh. My money is on N'Kosi if - IF - he outperforms Malik in practice.

OMG Nkosi and Jarren haven't won the job after 6 practices, we're screwed!

The funny thing is you guaranteed last spring Rosier wold never play here. Aren't you tired of always being wrong?

Think you might have me confused with a "salty cane" fella. Never said that.

Advertisement
WarmheartedYearlyHerald-max-1mb.gif

1. Denial- This thread does not exist.

2. Anger- Oh ****! This thread really does exist!..... F'uck!!!

3. Bargaining- It's okay. If I just ignore the thread, it will go away! It can't stay here forever, right?

4. Depression- ****! I am responding to this thread. What does that say about me?

5. Acceptance- See something, say something. I did what I had to do, but it won't be enough to remove this thread from the board.

Advertisement
Back