5 programs primed for resurgence: Miami

Advertisement
I'm not really looking at what guys are a bust, on paper USC is one of the more talented teams in the nation, now weather that translate to the field is beyond me. Their blue-chip ratio has to be 70% or higher.
They should be better being that they dont have an fsu or uf in there state or bama right next to them or uga. There ineptitude has made or is making Oregon and Washington bigger powers then they should with Peterson and Mario, the south east is keeping the whole west coast hostage and off the radar cause Oregon and Washington wont be able to take those next steps unless they recruit the South East better

Wait wait wait wait wait........******* wait.......just wait one second...........

For the first time in my football life I legit cannot name a single FSU receiver and this ******* has the stones to write this?

LOL

"With QB James Blackman and a heap of receiving talent, new offensive coordinator Kendall Briles should find plenty to like about this new passing game. "

What in the actual ****?

I came in here just to say the same thing.... lost all credibility.

They haven’t signed a skill position player in 2 cycles right ??

Advertisement
They should be better being that they dont have an fsu or uf in there state or bama right next to them or uga. There ineptitude has made or is making Oregon and Washington bigger powers then they should with Peterson and Mario, the south east is keeping the whole west coast hostage and off the radar cause Oregon and Washington wont be able to take those next steps unless they recruit the South East better

No they definitely don’t have as many big powers recruiting right around them, unlike us. But I actually think if Washington, Oregon, and some of the rest of pac 12 recruited the west coast better they’d even it out a bit.

A freshman first starter can do that to you *knock on wood*
JD Daniels shouldn’t have been starting as a freshman Jack Sears is the better physical talent and has been in the offense, Helton May need to risk losing Daniels in favor of the more mature Sears

Advertisement
Wait wait wait wait wait........******* wait.......just wait one second...........

For the first time in my football life I legit cannot name a single FSU receiver and this ******* has the stones to write this?

LOL

"With QB James Blackman and a heap of receiving talent, new offensive coordinator Kendall Briles should find plenty to like about this new passing game. "

What in the actual ****?

Tamorrion Terry and DJ Matthews are the only receivers our DBs will have to be prepared for.

those classes look over rated right about now, u got to adjust the classes by the year at times. You always have to remember as well the best evaluators in the game at head coaching theres aonly like what 3 or 5? Im not putting Helton in there, also numbers play into affect on star ranking too. Alot of different factors maybe they got 7 ballers and 3 or 4 were over hyped and the rest of the class was bad 4 and 3 stars
USC is loaded talent wise. Helton wasn’t a good pick for hc

USC is loaded talent wise. Helton wasn’t a good pick for hc
They need to stop fuqin around and get a big name coach thats known and can cheat. Thats the name of the game....keep fuqin around and getting guys learning on the job for tests then u get the risk of it falling apart

I've seen this one too many times. "Miami is back, Miami is back" and then we **** the bed. This last time was probably the cruelest after we dismantled Notre Dame. I will be cautiously optimistic, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see sustained success.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back