5 programs primed for resurgence: Miami

Advertisement
I mean, yes. But gotta disagree with most of this list. I'm sure Nebraska will be okay (maybe like 8 wins), but I can't say that I have very high expectations for FSU, USC, or Arkansas. All of these teams were in such bad shape last year that there's nowhere but up to go but I highly doubt any of those to have a 'resurgence'.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait wait wait wait wait........******* wait.......just wait one second...........

For the first time in my football life I legit cannot name a single FSU receiver and this ******* has the stones to write this?

LOL

"With QB James Blackman and a heap of receiving talent, new offensive coordinator Kendall Briles should find plenty to like about this new passing game. "

What in the actual ****?

Advertisement
I mean, yes. But gotta disagree with most of this list. I'm sure Nebraska will be okay (maybe like 8 wins), but I can't say that I have very high expectations for FSU, USC, or Arkansas. All of these teams were in such bad shape last year that there's nowhere but up to go but I hardly doubt any of those to have a 'resurgence'.
I see more of a regurgitation than a resurgence with those teams.

Advertisement
They have been losing talent for a long time, just cause they get a few guys here and there doesnt make up for the whole roster

They've finished with a top 10 class for the last 5 years (except for 2019), in 2015 they even finished #1 according to rivals, 2018 they finished higher than we did at #3, and they're 19 class was still top 20 (higher than ours) there is plenty talent over there

They've finished with a top 10 class for the last 5 years (except for 2019), in 2015 they even finished #1 according to rivals, 2018 they finished higher than we did at #3, and they're 19 class was still top 20 (higher than ours) there is plenty talent over there
those classes look over rated right about now, u got to adjust the classes by the year at times. You always have to remember as well the best evaluators in the game at head coaching theres aonly like what 3 or 5? Im not putting Helton in there, also numbers play into affect on star ranking too. Alot of different factors maybe they got 7 ballers and 3 or 4 were over hyped and the rest of the class was bad 4 and 3 stars

Last edited:
those classes look over rated right about now, u got to adjust the classes by the year at times. You always have to remember as well the best evaluators in the game at head coaching theres aonly like what 3 or 5? Im not putting Helton in there, also numbers play into affect on star ranking too. Alot of different factors maybe they got 7 ballers and 3 or 4 were over hyped and the rest of the class was bad 4 and 3 stars

I'm not really looking at what guys are a bust, on paper USC is one of the more talented teams in the nation, now weather that translate to the field is beyond me. Their blue-chip ratio has to be 70% or higher.

Advertisement
Back