5 non win - loss predictions for next season

Advertisement
1. Shaq will win defensive rookie of the year.
2. Kaaya pushes Watson and Cook for ACC offensive player of the year.
3. AQM will have double digit sacks.
4. Stacy Coley breaks single season receptions, yards, and td records. Assuming he stays healthy, big assumption I know.
5. Al Golden drowns in sorrow after seeing the success CMR has with his players and a much improved scheme.

3 and 4 not likely

4. Stacy Coley breaks single season receptions, yards, and td records. Assuming he stays healthy, big assumption I know.
5. Al Golden drowns in sorrow after seeing the success CMR has with his players and a much improved scheme.

3 and 4 not likely

I actually think 3 is the only one that's somewhat realistic.

1, 2 and 4 are not likely.

1) Brad throws 25 or more TD's
2) Joe and Mark combine for 2000 all purpose yards
3) we finish top 25 in sacks as a team
4) David Njoku leads our WR/TE core in TD's
5) Shaq finishes top 3 in tackles on the team

3 and 4 not likely

Please tell us your expectations. We already know you think this team sucks and will finish 5-7 or worse. I'm curious what a poster who likes to "keep it real" thinks will happen in 2016

Advertisement
I expect Cane fans to show up this year. And not just for Florida State!!!
They better show up...if not they're going to be meeting me and my 12 if you get what I mean. Even with my busy schedule I'm going to try and make it to as many games as possible.

They better show up...if not they're going to be meeting me and my 12 if you get what I mean. Even with my busy schedule I'm going to try and make it to as many games as possible.

NOW that's what I'm talking about. I know you're a firefighter my brother is one here in Orlando and I know how tough your job is. Big ups to you

All very possible.

Advertisement

NOW that's what I'm talking about. I know you're a firefighter my brother is one here in Orlando and I know how tough your job is. Big ups to you
I actually work for AMR and my shifts are all over the place but I'm trying to get hired as a Firefighter/Paramedic. Does your brother work for Orange County or the city of Orlando?? [MENTION=9944]1hurricane[/MENTION] I have some questions about both departments

Last edited:

3 and 4 not likely

Please tell us your expectations. We already know you think this team sucks and will finish 5-7 or worse. I'm curious what a poster who likes to "keep it real" thinks will happen in 2016

Lol.

Who are you?

I said 8-4 or 9-3 was my prediction for the year.

Now these are realistic.

1 Walton leads team in rushing... Since he reclassified this should be his true freshman year.
2 the run game will carry us and kaaya's stats will be extremely efficient but not record breaking
3 Less than 5 of the incoming freshman redshirt
4 The safety transfer from Texas will be a leader in the back end
5 The linebackers will be the weak link on the D at the start of the season due to 2 freshman starting

Walton is in the correct grade. he reclassified to his original year

Advertisement
This is an "Insert anywhere" type of comment but stay with me here! Did the same pair of ********s create the NCAA "targeting rule" and also these new generation "Online Twitter Wars?"

"Targeting" I guess the ole Pat Haggerty "Personal Foul Unnecessary Roughness" needed a new name and more "Gestapo" NCAA power thereby finding some subjective reasoning to throw a young kid out of the game for trying to "lay the wood" to another player from perhaps say his own neighborhood? Think about it we wonder why Miami isn't Miami anymore and there are plenty of reasons and blame to go around. The "Miami Rule" we can't even be happy about scoring anymore! But in this day and age leave the testosterone at home fight online and get tossed for "targeting" whenever some subjective set of zebras are having a good or bad day based on whether they "got any last night?"

So let me bust out my old SAT answers and the analogy comparison toolkit. Where "Targeting is to Personal Foul Unnecessary Roughness" / "Online Twitter Fueds is to Personal Confrontation"!

I guess my point is yes poor coaching/ awful administrations/S&C are all to blame here. However there is no love lost with NCAA referees loving every minute of throwing out 350 yards of yellow flags and even instant replay reviewed hard hits are resulting in the ejection of a Miami player! **** we lost a NC on 1 play because of a yellow flag!

Added to this a former University of Miami Head Coach is now the tight ends coach for The Detroit Lions! Dorito can't even get a job unless he wants to help the offense out and pad his resume!

I actually work for AMR and my shifts are all over the place but I'm trying to get hired as a Firefighter/Paramedic. Does your brother work for Orange County or the city of Orlando?? [MENTION=9944]1hurricane[/MENTION] I have some questions about both departments
[MENTION=13955]Zbrod95[/MENTION] He works for Orange County station#63. He just passed the County protocal test for Paramedic and he's getting ready to take the one for medical examiner.

1. AQM, Thomas and Jackson each finish with at least 5 sacks, but nobody gets double digits.
2. Grace breaks 100 tackles and leads the team in total tackles by a wide margin (30 or so)
3. Kaaya throws 5 interceptions or fewer the entire season.
4. Jaquan leads team in interceptions with 4.
5. Corn's statistical production drops off as teams target the other side of the field.

Advertisement

3 and 4 not likely

Have you seen Shaq? Why is there any reason to think he isn't likely? How many rookies locked up starting positions weeks before the spring game?

Imagine 2 freshman starting at LB and Richards being our best wr with our shaky secondary and terrible OL . That's not a 10 win team stop lying to yourself. We got to hope Stacy can stay healthy, Owens comes back and takes one sport, and we get a juco CB.

They would be beating out verterans on a bowl team not walking into starting jobs. We got deeper and better this offseason so why would we expect worse results?

3 and 4 not likely

Have you seen Shaq? Why is there any reason to think he isn't likely? How many rookies locked up starting positions weeks before the spring game?

It seems to me Pinckney has been the most impressive out of the three freshman.

A wise old man once said... you will have a lost for every freshmen that starts. Not necessarily because of the play of the freshmen, but because of the state of the team. I think the freshmen that start will win you some games you should have lost later on in their career, because of the experience they would have gain from starting as freshmen. And I would be surprised and extremely proud if Shaq was to win Def Rookie of The Year, but not shocked. I know he has it in him... I expect him to get better everyday. The outside linebacker positions have a big advantage over the position in the middle... SAM and WILL both will have one arm free... meaning there won't be an opposition on one of his sides... MLB however is in the middle of the field or canted to the strength of the offense... but in most cases he will have opposition to his left and right... then to boot.. MLB has the responsibility of making the calls and being the coaches extension on the field that's a lot of weight to bare, but I'm confident that Shaq can carry it.... I know that if Shaq does his job right the backers on the outside will have better numbers than he will. MLB should destroy the play side A or B gaps spilling or forcing the ball to the outside to one of the outside guys... Hunting the ball like a pack of wolves. If the four guys up front win their gap MLB wins his... then one of the OLBs / Safeties are free to make an uncontested kill on or very near to the line of scrimmage... but I would expect from time to time that the guys up front and MLB to make a kill in the back field. It sometimes takes a trained eye to see if the MLB is doing his job correctly.

Advertisement
Back