5 non win - loss predictions for next season

firstandcanes

Sophomore
1. Shaq will win defensive rookie of the year.
2. Kaaya pushes Watson and Cook for ACC offensive player of the year.
3. AQM will have double digit sacks.
4. Stacy Coley breaks single season receptions, yards, and td records. Assuming he stays healthy, big assumption I know.
5. Al Golden drowns in sorrow after seeing the success CMR has with his players and a much improved scheme.

Advertisement
1.) Kaaya has his best season and is in the running for the heisman. Projects as a top 10 pick and leaves early.

2.) Njoku breaks every Miami single season TE receiving record(receptions, yds, TDs) Leaves early for draft and gets drafted in the 2nd round

3.) Norton leads team in sacks

4.) Grace has a huge season but falls in draft because of his size. 2nd Round

5.) Richards leads the WRs because Coley can't stay healthy

1. Nary a patty cake on the field.
2. No players thrown under the bus.
3. No pillars
4. No banners
5. No under the table game of footsies between head coach and defensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Yearby another 1000 yd year, leaves for draft
Redwine emerges as serviceable #2 CB
Shaq starting MLB by game 5
Coley has Amari cooper type year
Sam Bruce at least 3 punt returns for td

😂😂😂 [MENTION=1829]Rich[/MENTION]ards leading team at WR.

What's so lol about that? I'm higher on him then most. Coley has yet to stay healthy and is already hurt.... Berrios will be solid as will Cager but still feel Richards comes in and makes a pretty big impact. Try adding more to a thread than "lol at Richards leading team at WR"

Coley more likely to break a body part than any record.

the only out of nowhere prediction was norton leading the team in sacks, the kid is great but typically defensive tackles don't get the sack numbers a defensive end would....if he does though that means he's getting double digits so I'm on board

Advertisement
the only out of nowhere prediction was norton leading the team in sacks, the kid is great but typically defensive tackles don't get the sack numbers a defensive end would....if he does though that means he's getting double digits so I'm on board

I don't think any of them get double digit sacks because of such a heavy rotation. I think we'll probably see a # of guys with 6-8 sacks.

AQM not Norton

1. Shaq will win defensive rookie of the year.
2. Kaaya pushes Watson and Cook for ACC offensive player of the year.
3. AQM will have double digit sacks.
4. Stacy Coley breaks single season receptions, yards, and td records. Assuming he stays healthy, big assumption I know.
5. Al Golden drowns in sorrow after seeing the success CMR has with his players and a much improved scheme.

Not expecting a whole lot from Cook this season. If i'm a D/C I'm forcing the redshirt freshman and lackluster receiving corps to beat me. All day long.

1 Walton leads team in rushing... Since he reclassified this should be his true freshman year.
2 the run game will carry us and kaaya's stats will be extremely efficient but not record breaking
3 Less than 5 of the incoming freshman redshirt
4 The safety transfer from Texas will be a leader in the back end
5 The linebackers will be the weak link on the D at the start of the season due to 2 freshman starting

Advertisement
1 Walton leads team in rushing... Since he reclassified this should be his true freshman year.
2 the run game will carry us and kaaya's stats will be extremely efficient but not record breaking
3 Less than 5 of the incoming freshman redshirt
4 The safety transfer from Texas will be a leader in the back end
5 The linebackers will be the weak link on the D at the start of the season due to 2 freshman starting

We're not starting 2 freshmen at LB. The starters will be Grace, Quarterman, and Owens. I'm not sure if it's really even debatable at this point

1. Elder gets 5+ interceptions
2. AQM and Chad T have double-digit sacks
3. Kaaya finishes top 3 for ACC Offensive POY
4. Sam Bruce shuts up anyone that called him too short to be good
5. Mark Walton rushes for 1000+ yards -- seems like Richt and TBrown really like playing him and I know Richt wanted him at UGA

Advertisement
We're all high on Richards bro most of us are more realistic tho
😂😂😂 [MENTION=1829]Rich[/MENTION]ards leading team at WR.

What's so lol about that? I'm higher on him then most. Coley has yet to stay healthy and is already hurt.... Berrios will be solid as will Cager but still feel Richards comes in and makes a pretty big impact. Try adding more to a thread than "lol at Richards leading team at WR"

Imagine 2 freshman starting at LB and Richards being our best wr with our shaky secondary and terrible OL . That's not a 10 win team stop lying to yourself. We got to hope Stacy can stay healthy, Owens comes back and takes one sport, and we get a juco CB.

Advertisement
Back