5 hurricanes make bleachers Report top 300 prospect list

Advertisement
I hope Chad Thomas comes back for his Senior year, but if not I would be shocked if he wasn't picked no later than the 2nd round.
Likely will submit for draft grade. I imagine it will come back as a 3rd rounder right now.

There is no way in **** 11 cbs will be drafted before Corn.

Once the tape is analyzed and he performs at the combine he'll get a 1st-2nd round draft grade

Advertisement
Alot of times, 1st round can be about measureables and such. Corn tape is undeniable it will be interesting to see how he test, that would help him get on peoples radars. Someone will get a steal in 2nd or 3rd round. Quality player

I hope Chad Thomas comes back for his Senior year, but if not I would be shocked if he wasn't picked no later than the 2nd round.
Likely will submit for draft grade. I imagine it will come back as a 3rd rounder right now.

**** no. Chad hasnt done enough to go 3rd round. If he is drafted it would be late.
We disagree. Hopefully, neither of us have a chance of being proven right and he stays another year.

Advertisement

**** no. Chad hasnt done enough to go 3rd round. If he is drafted it would be late.
We disagree. Hopefully, neither of us have a chance of being proven right and he stays another year.

He currently has 3.5 sacks which is his career high. Only 4.5 sacks in almost 3 years. He would be looking at a 5-7 round grade. Just doesnt have the production.

Chad doesn't seem like the kind of athlete who would blow people away with numbers at a combine. He'd be well-served to spend another year under Kool in Diaz's attacking system and pile up some great production next year.

Clemson had a DE who did that a few years ago. His name escapes me (Bowers??). He went from almost no production to something like 13 sacks and became a 1st round pick. I think he was a bust, but he got that 1st round paper.

Chad has measurables to be a 2nd rounder but he probably has a 4th round grade this year. He simply hasn't done much.

Corn would have a first round grade if he had been allowed to return kicks/punts these last 2 years. He's our best return man.

Advertisement
Chad doesn't seem like the kind of athlete who would blow people away with numbers at a combine. He'd be well-served to spend another year under Kool in Diaz's attacking system and pile up some great production next year.

Clemson had a DE who did that a few years ago. His name escapes me (Bowers??). He went from almost no production to something like 13 sacks and became a 1st round pick. I think he was a bust, but he got that 1st round paper.

Bowers went 2nd round.

Hopefully Chad watches Walker from FSU and Watkins from Clemson go in round 1 and realizes he should stay.

Advertisement
LOL at these fake football scientist idiots. LOL at 11 draft eligible CBs being better than Corn. This dude is going to be a major star in that league.

Same goes for Brad, except he is too high. He won't make any impact at the next level aside from being on various rosters during his NFL career.

LOL at these fake football scientist idiots. LOL at 11 draft eligible CBs being better than Corn. This dude is going to be a major star in that league.

Same goes for Brad, except he is too high. He won't make any impact at the next level aside from being on various rosters during his NFL career.

Disagreee his game translates better than most qb in the draft

Brad Kaaya #4 QB behind Kizer, Trubisky, and Watson

Stacy Coley #18 WR

Danny Isidora # 16 OG

Corn Elder #12 CB

Rayshawn Jenkins #26 safety

Basically they're saying we only have 3 draftable prospects with Brad and Corn being picked somewhere in the top 3 rounds...FYI this is a pretty good CB class so that ranking for Corn is probably due to size and not play and athletic ability

Corn and Coley would be my top 2 from this list.

No way would think about drafting Kaaya earlier then 5th or 6th round.

Advertisement
Back