5 hurricanes make bleachers Report top 300 prospect list

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Brad Kaaya #4 QB behind Kizer, Trubisky, and Watson

Stacy Coley #18 WR

Danny Isidora # 16 OG

Corn Elder #12 CB

Rayshawn Jenkins #26 safety

Basically they're saying we only have 3 draftable prospects with Brad and Corn being picked somewhere in the top 3 rounds...FYI this is a pretty good CB class so that ranking for Corn is probably due to size and not play and athletic ability

Advertisement
Walter Football doesn't even have Corn listed in top 23 CBs. They need to pop in some tape asap. However, they do have Njoku listed as their #3 TE behind OJ Howard and the TE from Ole Miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corn's not getting the respect he's earned. When will these guys learn about what happens when our players get into the league?

Corn is a 1st round talent. ELITE player that keeps getting better. I guess he needs an int. return for a td or something like that to get some better exposure.

Elder has been as consistently great this year as any UM corner in recent memory. Maybe height could keep him lower on some draft boards but when I see him play, he does everything really well. Plus, he can return kicks.

Advertisement
The thing with corn is that his NFL position isn't really as big of a need as some teams see. He is a nickel or field corner. A lot of teams would rather have a big long mango man guy. Me personally if some team who runs a 4-2-5 drafts him as there nickel, then I think he can easily be there best defender that season. Can easily be a star in the NFL.

LOL at these fake football scientist idiots. LOL at 11 draft eligible CBs being better than Corn. This dude is going to be a major star in that league.

I hope Chad Thomas comes back for his Senior year, but if not I would be shocked if he wasn't picked no later than the 2nd round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back