5 guys that could blow up and 5 that could disappoint

Advertisement
Guys Who Could Blow Up:

392.gif

Guys who could disappoint:

392.gif

Advertisement
BLOW UPS (lol)

1. Malcom: the young man is DETERMINED! Old school Cane! Very glad to see him fight the injury and shake the rust off. Possession type key. Clutch catch type guy!

2. Howard: he did not gain the attention he deserved last year! He locked down almost everyone. He's a quiet worker who will let his play do the talking. 1st ACC

3. Cater: he has asserted himself this spring and will keep either Bush or Jenkins off the field. His toughness is sorely needed back there.

4. Isadora/Gabois: I grouped both because I think they will surprise ppl in a similar way.

5. Scott: this is his last go around. Hopefully he has matured bc he is talented.

Dissapointments

1: Entire DL: people are expecting McCord and AQM to be world beaters. The DTs haven't shown much so why would they increase production? Same position coach, same scheme, same DC.

2. QB play. Unless the light comes on for Olsen or Kayaa is the next Kosar.

3. Bush / Jenkins: Bush was obviously hampered last season due to multiple reasons, but he hasn't shown much this spring. Still can't blanket our TEs... Jenkins played really well end of freshman year-about 5th week of last season. Then he took a complete nose dive by blowing coverages left and right and whiffing on tackles. Also he missed all spring.

4: Goudis: the kid just flat out can't make the kicks except PATs. Game on the line -- I'm sweatin if he lines up for a kick.

5: the entire team: we have the most talented team since what 2005, but I could also see this team falling flat on their faces!

BLOW UPS (lol)

1. Malcom: the young man is DETERMINED! Old school Cane! Very glad to see him fight the injury and shake the rust off. Possession type key. Clutch catch type guy!

2. Howard: he did not gain the attention he deserved last year! He locked down almost everyone. He's a quiet worker who will let his play do the talking. 1st ACC

3. Cater: he has asserted himself this spring and will keep either Bush or Jenkins off the field. His toughness is sorely needed back there.

4. Isadora/Gabois: I grouped both because I think they will surprise ppl in a similar way.

5. Scott: this is his last go around. Hopefully he has matured bc he is talented.

Dissapointments

1: Entire DL: people are expecting McCord and AQM to be world beaters. The DTs haven't shown much so why would they increase production? Same position coach, same scheme, same DC.

2. QB play. Unless the light comes on for Olsen or Kayaa is the next Kosar.

3. Bush / Jenkins: Bush was obviously hampered last season due to multiple reasons, but he hasn't shown much this spring. Still can't blanket our TEs... Jenkins played really well end of freshman year-about 5th week of last season. Then he took a complete nose dive by blowing coverages left and right and whiffing on tackles. Also he missed all spring.

4: Goudis: the kid just flat out can't make the kicks except PATs. Game on the line -- I'm sweatin if he lines up for a kick.

5: the entire team: we have the most talented team since what 2005, but I could also see this team falling flat on their faces!

This^^^

Miami's Defense allowed opponents to convert 42% of the time on 3rd downs.

Miami's offense converted 32% of the time on 3rd downs.

Miami's offense was on the field 26 minutes a game and the defense 34 minutes.

The team overall will massively disappoint unless those numbers improve.

Advertisement
Back