5* DT Bear Alexander

Screenshot 2024-04-09 155457.png

Advertisement
Been patiently waiting for this to break. Pls don’t get caught up on his 5* from HS. He’s had a chance to establish himself at two separate programs: One who specializes on Def, & the other gave him the keys to Lamborghini. In both instances, he’s failed.

From what I gather, his work ethic is bull **** & he’s still living off his flowers given from HS. Of course, some naive P5 may take a flyer on him b/c of his former ranking, but he’s soft as pudding.

The kid must have a travel rewards card and enough points by now to circle the globe with all the moving around he’s done.

This much movement prompts serious flags about commitment (craft, teammates, program). I wouldn't even give this kid a second look.

The transferring every year is absolutely insane. Will be 3 colleges in 3 years, all for mediocre production. Seriously think the NCAA should only allow 1 transfer with no penalty unless the head coach gets fired or leaves or something. These kids be moving annually to get a higher bag and whatever other BS someone is selling them on.
Don’t forget high school. 4 schools in 4 years there

Been patiently waiting for this to break. Pls don’t get caught up on his 5* from HS. He’s had a chance to establish himself at two separate programs: One who specializes on Def, & the other gave him the keys to Lamborghini. In both instances, he’s failed.

From what I gather, his work ethic is bull **** & he’s still living off his flowers given from HS. Of course, some naive P5 may take a flyer on him b/c of his former ranking, but he’s soft as pudding.
Sounds like he would fit right in, in Gainesville

Advertisement
Lol pass. Wonder if USC cut his NIL back this year or if he can somehow command more from someone else whose desperate? Ridiculous what college football has become. Free agency with 1 year contracts for every player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol pass. Wonder if USC cut his NIL back this year or if he can somehow command more from someone else whose desperate? Ridiculous what college football has become. Free agency with 1 year contracts for every player.

Saw on another board but buddy forgot he had to pay taxes on it and asked USC to cover it plus more money for this season. USC said no

This is a guy Manny would’ve dropped all the bags for, not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Advertisement
Probably going back home to a school in Texas. Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s TAMU or he goes to UT at a big discount.

Advertisement
Back