2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't like Deon either he's a Nole like I don't care how much swag he has. Dude is a problem in sfla and that hurts us so I'm going to root against him. But i know his name carries weight and he will do his thing on the trail. My thing is will he be able to eval like a Nick Mario Kirby etc. Can't always rely on those rankings.
I don’t like that **** either , but his name and his affect on the recruiting trail can’t be dismissed or minimized as if it doesn’t matter. He talked **** and negatively recruited against Auburn because his son wasn’t offered.

U got to give him four years to five that's Colorado same as UM straight old school programs that were completely broken. Talent was bad everything
Agreed. The problem is that as we see right here, people want immediate results. That 4 years is down to 3 max with the portal.

Advertisement
I don’t like that **** either , but his name and his affect on the recruiting trail can’t be dismissed or minimized as if it doesn’t matter. He talked **** and negatively recruited against Auburn because his son wasn’t offered.
Facts but u can negative recruit him as well. He outed Mark Pope (who sucks let's keep it a buck) but before he was doing that vote he knew what he was going to do the whole time. He made it seem like it was about team but truthfully it was about himself (most people and young kids won't see that) I'm sure Mario will be fine but Deon is a threat.

Facts but u can negative recruit him as well. He outed Mark Pope (who sucks let's keep it a buck) but before he was doing that vote he knew what he was going to do the whole time. He made it seem like it was about team but truthfully it was about himself (most people and young kids won't see that) I'm sure Mario will be fine but Deon is a threat.
**** I didn’t know that about Pope! That’s some bull**** and if that ain’t manipulating a situation, I don’t know what is. Can’t deny it though, he’s a threat and he’s going to be a problem while at Colorado. On field, wins and losses will be a horse of a totally different color for him though.

Oh for sure between the JSU thing and the Pope thing there’s A LOT to negative recruit him with

But he’s as good a salesman as we will see so he will always be a threat

A lot of this is the “cool” factor with kids right now. Deion is trending. That will wear off as well.

Advertisement
Oh for sure between the JSU thing and the Pope thing there’s A LOT to negative recruit him with

But he’s as good a salesman as we will see so he will always be a threat

A lot of this is the “cool” factor with kids right now. Deion is trending. That will wear off as well.
Facts they will see who he is same as any coach. U fuq up once they going to catch up to u. People keep going to Ole Nick why? He just keeps it real and has bags lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We played them once when I was in high school (late 90s)

Yeah. They ****ed us up. And we were pretty good.
They wrecked a lot folks badly back then. I remember seeing them totally manhandle Akron Buchtel like nothing back in ‘95, that 1040 (Buchtel team) ended the season as the state runner-up.

I don’t hate Deon Sanders and as a father I get it but my lord he needs to calm down. His sons good he’s not Caleb Williams. He’s lucky he has Mike Zimmer because that guy can actually coach. Deon is the high school principal of a private school. Although, he’s already better as a coach then Larry Coker who was collecting permission slips from parents before away games. Whatever I’m off today and stoned lol. CT just legalized the daily nutrients yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back