2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Before we are able to start winning...we need to win some of these first. This doesnt seem to be the type of staff to will this program to 10 wins for the next 5 years. At least in recruiting, we can pay to out athlete everyone. Thus, here we are... struggling to do either effectively.
This 💯%.
Mario was brought here for $80 million to turn this two decade **** show around. The only way to turn it around is to recruit and get the Miami athletes of old, and that is why I assumed Mario was brought here.
At this point I think, we would have been better off keeping Manny and using the other $50 million in NIL to get the athletes needed.

Advertisement
Essentially, yes.

The money for Scott just shook free. Let’s see what happens next.

I don’t personally give a ****, but this is a free country after all.
Jeez, that does not sound good.
Looking at this class right now, I can’t see but maybe 4 players we have committed right now that can demand any substantial NIL money.
It seems to me, we have some serious financial issues right now.
By the way, thanks for the info you bring.

Dude we’re not getting Stone. This is trending all kinds of wrong. At this point, we’re going to be grasping with hope for Jackson from Gainesville and Sling Blade Billy’s in a better position to stuff us.
I agree, I feel Stone and Stewart are long shots at best. Scott, Stewart, and Stone most likely gone. What other “whales” are left?
Franklin? Breyland?

Well just woke up over here in Europe.

This is an abject failure. I’ll maintain Mario didn’t forget how to recruit. If we keep losing D-line battles, it’s NIL.

Allocate the f^cking money like UF or I’m done being fed lies to.

Put the Scott funds toward......

David Stone is a pipe dream long shot of a long shot.

They better stop being cute and focus on the 4 listed above and guys like T.A. Cunningham, Kendall Jackson and LJ Mcray....

That **** NUMBERS CRUNCH at DL sure is working itself out....the scary part is...the above 2 BOTH recently went on OVS to Texas another MONEY school that
Don’t understand how russell was a take but guys like these are supposed to be backup plans? Lol

Advertisement
So we took Russell because he’s a nice kid? And we’re slow playing other 4 star kids? Pathetic.

The good news is Mario has about 6 more years to figure it out

Interview Crying GIF
At least he can out coach everyone on game day
Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
FWIW I don’t know how any of you guys expect any insiders to be on point when the coaches clearly have no ******* idea what’s going on.

And people can keep telling me we have money besides whatever Ruiz does not have any more but I’m not buying it. Way too much coincidence here.

Our new coordinators better actually be really good coaches, unlike Mario, and salvage the season so any of the people that are actually waiting to make a decision at the end are in play- I don’t know how many times I need to say it, most recruits don’t flip, including most four and five stars

And they better change the momentum by wildly overpaying for somebody of note - make a statement or continue to get your **** pushed in the rest of this year on and off the field
Yeah people were treated like morons for asking if Ruiz' company losing money was going to have a big impact this year. Guy paid 10ish million I think, it obviously was going to be felt and that's what we're seeing right now. I'd love to be wrong but highly doubt it.

Advertisement
Don’t understand how the mission for ‘24 was to land the best DL class Miami has ever pulled in. We would have had to go above and beyond for Scott and moms (Tua situation like D$ referred to), and we didn’t.

Well if we don’t go above and beyond for a player of Scott’s caliber, when will we? Never. JT might be a hall of Famer but his resume at this point is 0.0.

We really went from “best DL class in the country” to “let’s hope we can get these two composite 4 stars” in the space of 3 weeks.

******* pathetic.

And I see Leeds has disappeared, stopped putting ❌ on anyone who dared to not drink the cool-aid.

Na Leeds been around reacting to posts. Most of our actual insiders have been transparent in this. They’ve all admitted they were wrong and that the staff has been shocked by this as well. I’ve seen @Cribby @LeedsCane @DMoney @Hurracanes @Ghandi all speak to this in some context.
When are people going to realize this person literally gathers their intel by DM real insiders on the message boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back