2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
No one wanted to admit the amount of times this happened last year, too. It was fine because we pulled a top 5 top 7 class but the same issues were showing up. I knew we were in trouble when Jeremiah Smith committed out of nowhere to Ohio St. If we had the bags to compete and the coach that could recruit like we say he can then we would have landed a top 5 class and had our crown jewel locked down by summer. Then when the low ranked 3* players started rolling in I knew we were just broke boys getting played, especially when ****** teams were picking up steam

Advertisement
Explain TAMU recruiting then. MOAR excuses.
i mean we were 7th last year, 3rd or 4th with cormani until his late flip if I remember correctly

one year is sustainable with NIL, then results matter

which leads us to now, after a 5-7 season and it's why aTm hasn't repeated that recruiting success so you're pretty much proving my point

Advertisement
No one wanted to admit the amount of times this happened last year, too. It was fine because we pulled a top 5 top 7 class but the same issues were showing up. I knew we were in trouble when Jeremiah Smith committed out of nowhere to Ohio St. If we had the bags to compete and the coach that could recruit like we say he can then we would have landed a top 5 class and had our crown jewel locked down by summer. Then when the low ranked 3* players started rolling in I knew we were just broke boys getting played, especially when ****** teams were picking up steam
Sorry our $$ fell short to the collective to land the whales, but I'm glad you have the opportunity to take a victory lap around your fellow Canes fans who still hold out optimism in coming back from he dead. Cheers.

Until then what? What are you going to do, post the same Miami bro type thing multiple times in multiple threads??? Is that what you’re saying?
Hey big dawg lol. You know you're free to ignore anything I say.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings though.
I know this board has been a tad bit sensitive as of late.

Advertisement
Hey big dawg lol. You know you're free to ignore anything I say.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings though.
I know this board has been a tad bit sensitive as of late.
If you repeat vomit the same thing, I will do the predictable.

Yep no Coach that is allegedly about to sign the top DL class in the country is going to suddenly wake up one day and take a commit from an undersized DL ranked outside the top 1000 that no other elite program wants because he’s a culture guy.

Just like no Coach that is in position to allegedly land a top 3-5 class is going to take almost a dozen mid to low 3 star “evaluation” commits.
What are you talking about? He’s a Colombus 5* star!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back