2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU feel that way. I believe we get at least one. So like I said, until then......

Oh btw.... You're free to ignore anything that's not funny to you anymore big dawg.

Until then what? What are you going to do, post the same Miami bro type thing multiple times in multiple threads??? Is that what you’re saying?

It’s annoying and I’m not going to ignore it big dawg.

Hey big dawg lol. You know you're free to ignore anything I say.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings though.
I know this board has been a tad bit sensitive as of late.

Ooooow annoying lol

If you repeat vomit the same thing, I will do the predictable.

Okay. I'm sorry.
I’ve got zero patience right now. You get the rest of the night in Purgatory. I’ll release you tomorrow, probably in the morning. The good news is that im not on California time but east coast US time this week so it will be earlier rather than later.

Advertisement
It still blows my mind that there were people on this board trying to convince us that the high rate of 3* commits was actually part of the master plan. And some people believed it.

But with the savings we got from Judd Anderson so we can spend that on DL, and savings we are going to get due to the inability to spend the Judd Anderson savings on those DL because none of them actually want to come here, the collective members are going to be absolutely flushed with cash. Good for their families. The presents under the tree should be even nicer this year.

Advertisement
We really need a group with Franklin, Kendall Jackson, Jayden maybe, Jones

Tbh that’s a really **** good group there’s certainly options. It’s a crazy year for DL
I would add Cunningham too. I know there’s concerns there but get him committed and if he doesn’t meet expectations after his senior season then drop him.

This is also why you absolutely cannot take 3* project QBs.

Recruiting is about momentum. Perception becomes reality.

When you take nobodies at the most important position on the football field, you’ve completely stalled momentum. It’s something that now has to be overcome.

And yeah, maybe you can overcome it and get momentum going despite that. But why even put yourself in that spot?

QBs commit early every recruiting cycle. They are the **** propaganda piece that sets the tone for the summer cycle.

You absolutely cannot have the first major shot every recruiting cycle be a 3* project.

This is also why you absolutely cannot take 3* project QBs.

Recruiting is about momentum. Perception becomes reality.

When you take nobodies at the most important position on the football field, you’ve completely stalled momentum. It’s something that now has to be overcome.

And yeah, maybe you can overcome it and get momentum going despite that. But why even put yourself in that spot?

QBs commit early every recruiting cycle. They are the **** propaganda piece that sets the tone for the summer cycle.

You absolutely cannot have the first major shot every recruiting cycle be a 3* project.
I agree.

Advertisement

Some much needed humor

The Eddie Mush of this program. Whenever he starts pumping hype on a particular prospect it’s time to write that prospect off

IMG_1352.gif

Here is a dark thought – does this mean now all I have to look forward to is Mario’s amazing game day clock management skills?
I eagerly anticipate the next 4th and 2 from the 50 when he sends out the punt unit and realizes the other team knows he’s going for the fake.

Take the penalty or….timeout

Weighing Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
We really went from “best DL class in the country” to “let’s hope we can get these two composite 4 stars” in the space of 3 weeks.

******* pathetic.

And I see Leeds has disappeared, stopped putting ❌ on anyone who dared to not drink the cool-aid.
Na Leeds been around reacting to posts. Most of our actual insiders have been transparent in this. They’ve all admitted they were wrong and that the staff has been shocked by this as well. I’ve seen @Cribby @LeedsCane @DMoney @Hurracanes @Ghandi all speak to this in some context.

Advertisement
Gonna be biblical if Stewart pulls trigger for them too. Ya’ll wont see me til TAMU wk.
I think Stewart is an extreme long shot and always has been.
I’ll have to join you and find something else to follow this summer.
Yikes, what a disaster Miami recruiting has been this week. Making it even worse is ******* Napier is running circles around Mario and he’ll likely be out of a job in two years. I’m convinced this program is cursed. The last 20 years of following this program has been torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back