2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohio state is a perennial top 4 team

if we start winning, we'll have a better shot in these battles. still on the staff to somehow land these players but hard pressed to get a kid to move across the country to play for a 5-7 team and not go to ohio state close to home who just had UGA on the ropes in the playoffs
Explain TAMU recruiting then. MOAR excuses.

Advertisement
I’m not buying any of this. Something bigger is happening.

It’s happened too many times in close succession. In my area of law, we call this uniformity of damages.
1688352937020.gif

Advertisement
fck Ohio State underachieving *** btches ….**** near 15 straight years being top 3 in recruiting and only one ring to show for it , don’t talk to me about no big ten championships either when you recruit like that

Advertisement
Advertisement
We took Daylen Russell because he was a priority guys. Don’t worry.
Yep no Coach that is allegedly about to sign the top DL class in the country is going to suddenly wake up one day and take a commit from an undersized DL ranked outside the top 1000 that no other elite program wants because he’s a culture guy.

Just like no Coach that is in position to allegedly land a top 3-5 class is going to take almost a dozen mid to low 3 star “evaluation” commits.

Advertisement
More money, more commitment even when losses come. I know A&M boosters personally, you ask them what will they do if they lose max their response is usually along the lines of find another guy and keep spending cause scared money don’t make money
Exactly. I guess we don't have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back