2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I raised some concerns after the visit, but communication went well in the weeks after. Staff misread those communications until yesterday, when I got word this was a no-go.
I’m not buying any of this. Something bigger is happening.

It’s happened too many times in close succession. In my area of law, we call this uniformity of damages.

Advertisement
This June/ July might go down in infamy if this chit continue

If you drew a Venn Diagram that had two circles:

1. People who believe that there are head coaches who are elite recruiters even without bags
2. People who believe they can learn the secrets of the five finger death punch from a a guy claiming to be a 10th degree blackbelt in ninjitsu running a martial arts studio in a strip mall

There would be a huge amount of overlap.

Advertisement

It’s happened too many times in close succession. In my area of law, we call this uniformity of damages.

it is a $$/NIL issue .. staff did not misread anyone last year and got all the big dogs … it has to be lack of elite $

It is a $ issue and believe what you want

staff was not mis-reading anyone last year and landing all the whales … of course we where paying (NIL) elegantly
That visit to Lakeland in January says otherwise..

Staff ended up teaching the HS coaches how to scheme up a blitz package while 8 toes had a photo shoot our prized DB.

As soon as we went 5-7, the price of this class doubled, but we aren't paying accordingly.

The only way to salvage this class is to buy it.

Although it can't hurt, winning 11 games ain't gonna do it.

Advertisement
But but but Mario will lock down SoFla and recruit with the best of them..

Lol he’s the same as Manny, Richt, Golden, etc. on the trail.. land some big names, lose alot of others

Then backfill with 3 star talent

He's the dirty little secret...

[BGCOLOR=initial]Pretty much every coach, even Saban would find himself in the same situation. We don't have the NIL money. That's just how it is right now. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]So that's why you need a coach who is an elite scheme guy, to figure out how to get most out of the handful of top players on the roster. But fans keep believing in the myth of the program building General Manager HC, who can whisper sweet nothings into the ears of 5 star recruits and get them lining up to play for him. My goal is that one day [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=initial]fans will stop falling for this "program builder" and "good culture" nonsense. This isnt 1995 anymore. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=initial]I also hope that this is the wakeup call for Cristobal to tell UM to give him ALL THE MONEY for recruits or he will walk. This half measure of getting a program builder but not giving him NIL money to buy the best class possible is 10000% doomed to fail. [/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Advertisement
FWIW I don’t know how any of you guys expect any insiders to be on point when the coaches clearly have no ******* idea what’s going on.

And people can keep telling me we have money besides whatever Ruiz does not have any more but I’m not buying it. Way too much coincidence here.

Our new coordinators better actually be really good coaches, unlike Mario, and salvage the season so any of the people that are actually waiting to make a decision at the end are in play- I don’t know how many times I need to say it, most recruits don’t flip, including most four and five stars

And they better change the momentum by wildly overpaying for somebody of note - make a statement or continue to get your **** pushed in the rest of this year on and off the field

Last edited:
What fun is it being in an echo chamber all the time?
suck my dick GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back