2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bEsT DL cLaSS iN dA cOunTrY
Spongebob Squarepants No GIF

Advertisement
Well I had hoped for another championship game before I passed on but that’s not happening. Program doesn’t win this year it’s finished. No need to even watch another horrendous season. Happy Trails!
I hear your pops - I do, but 24 kids have no impact on the 23 season... just saying.

Not trying to give false hope bc it’s bleak. But the $ figure we have is the same ($x) that were going to be there for each player (including scott) so assume that we have more room to move now as it pertains to stone. And we’re desperate lmfao
Overpay on stone Stewart Breland Lightfoot Franklin. Do whatever it takes to land 2 good DT and 2 good DE. Overpay!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our coaches have failed to read the room multiple times, it’s becoming a trend.

I blame myself for the lack of awareness. We sent everything but the kitchen sink to Lakeland to visit a kid who was in a different state…

Jalen Brown, Rashada, Baxter, Joseph, Hykeem. It’s not for lack of effort, but at some point it becomes “the staff feels good, but can we actually believe that?”

We will either panic sign a bloated Foldenesque class of 18 additional 3s, or start the narrative of "wait till the next portal."

Advertisement
It’s not any of your faults. You’re simply relaying what you’re learning for good reasons. This is one I expected as well for good reason.
People getting mad at those with connections for relaying a bit of intel is just lame. We outsider ***** don't have to be here, we don't have to read this board and hang on every word (a balancing act in and of itself for CIS).

I thought this was going to be another '22 summer, and maybe it will be; but my sun will still rise tomorrow, and I'll still be a bad-************ regardless of how this summer turns out. Maybe for once in a long while we'll win the season and not the offseason.

Advertisement
Mario made his bed last season by making bad hire after bad hire, after taking what seemed like forever to hire them.

He could’ve hired Brady, Briles, Candle, and a bunch of other top notch OCs, and who does this genius of offensive ingenuity hire to run his 1976 offense? None other than the worst OC that he could’ve hired, the idiot sandwich also known as Josh Gattis.

In such an important season as last year was, he hired guys that had zero chemistry and tried to have them run his dinosaur idea of what an offense should look like, and the damage was CATASTROPHIC. There’s no one that can spin it any other way now.

He gambled and lost bigly, and then blamed it all on the players. Now it’s all coming back to bite him in the ***.

All he had to was have an 8 or 9 win season and look competent, and we would have had another great class, but Mario the micromanager couldn’t let that happen.

This team better play lights out this season, and the OC and DC better be money, or Mario’s goose is cooked. Hopefully this will be a humbling and learning moment for him, and he’ll stop trying to be Bill Walsh, when he’s the total opposite of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back