2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the staff saw this go sideways with the mother they should have took that as a hint and moved on. Maybe they did. But if they didn’t then the two weeks since of them being left in the dark is due to their own stupidity, not his.

That’s not how that works.

You can’t be left with your **** in your hand if you start over-promising $ you haven’t properly secured.

This isn’t UF’s Mickey Mouse collective.

Advertisement
Fong just dropped a CB for Stewart to OSU as well.
the rock wrestling GIF by WWE

That’s not how that works.

You can’t be left with your **** in your hand if you start over-promising $ you haven’t properly secured.

This isn’t UF’s Mickey Mouse collective.
So they have all their money pre allocated until signing day? None of the tons of dudes they already whiffed on freed up any money?

Communications went well? We weren’t even in his final 2… staff got played… again
Are you saying they should have pulled his offer because they didn't think he was coming? Trying to figure out what you mean by played.

Advertisement
I posted in a private group last week “ Franklin and Jones are must gets”. Depending on five star Oos DL is a very risky game. I had big doubts on Stewart and Scott. I’ve barely mentioned them if at all.

DT was already a priority , now it’s getting close to desperation mode. Matter of fact the entire DL is in desperation mode. There’s only so many outs left in this game and we need base runners badly.
I know you are trying to add context but it's not going to help with this mob lol

dude how do you know what we are paying? if you havent put kids in the NFL and dont win, why do you expect a midwest kid to pass on a top 4 program in the country? Ohio state puts out very good pros.
I actually know a little about the paying part via a connection. I don’t know what the story with Scott is as in his situation I feel like it’s something else.

I know we’re not doing enough to get the kids we targeted and lost and the gator has…. And that’s money unless Mario all of a sudden doesn’t know how to recruit which I don’t buy and if we are paying and still not getting our targets then we’re even more ****ed, which brings me back to Scott. There’s too many excuses on every whiff. We’ve put DLs in the league recently. We’ve beaten schools like that for players.

People are making excuses. Realistically, either the money isn’t enough or our guys can’t close on who they need to, neither of which bodes well for success.

Advertisement
We got to accept the fact that the 2024 class is not feeling Miami , I don’t think we land any 5 stars this cycle, hopefully we have better luck next cycle. We going to have to hit the transfer portal and jucco market hard in the next few years.

I actually know a little about the paying part via a connection. I don’t know what the story with Scott is as in his situation I feel like it’s something else.

I know we’re not doing enough to get the kids we targeted and lost and the gator has…. And that’s money unless Mario all of a sudden doesn’t know how to recruit which I don’t buy and if we are paying and still not getting our targets then we’re even more ****ed, which brings me back to Scott. There’s too many excuses on every whiff. We’ve put DLs in the league recently. We’ve beaten schools like that for players.

People are making excuses. Realistically, either the money isn’t enough or our guys can’t close on who they need to, neither of which bodes well for success.
To be honest - the money isn't enough. It's clear that Ruiz was providing enough funds to put us over the top last year. That's gone. We're back to 2011.

Are you saying they should have pulled his offer because they didn't think he was coming? Trying to figure out what you mean by played.
Strung along.. leveraged for money.. If distance was really the factor for him not coming then that communication could have been shared by his camp to the staff not whatever BS was…

Advertisement
Cane Fans this is fun!!

These type of situations will let us know who Mario Cristobal is as a recruiter.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Strung along.. leveraged for money.. If distance was really the factor for him not coming then that communication could have been shared by his camp to the staff not whatever BS was…
So you are saying they should have pulled the offer then? Just stop recruiting him?

I raised some concerns after the visit, but communication went well in the weeks after. Staff misread those communications until yesterday, when I got word this was a no-go.
So the staff MISREAD communications and at the same time, getting played by a 3 star that went to Neb...... So our staff is just sloppy with recruiting now? This is like literally the total opposite of how Mario run things... is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back