2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was a fool and believed the whole “hey, we need a good depth piece to go along with the 5 stars we’re about to sign.”

I guess dimitry Nicholas will be our next commit? Maybe we can loop back around to Pickett.
Hopefully Artavius Jones or Kamarion Franklin

Advertisement
Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land
Sitting Colin Farrell GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I raised some concerns after the visit, but communication went well in the weeks after. Staff misread those communications until yesterday, when I got word this was a no-go.
D- what are you hearing on our NIL budget in comparison to last year’s? If it’s even comparable and we had that innis money, I would think we would have a ton to spend looking at who is currently committed.

Napier has the #3 class in the country
They were getting spliffed last class and tbey said f it. Up the pay scale. Also i know it sucks but not one man signed yet. So we gotta take our medicine and ride the pain rollercoaster, summertime blues

Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted in a private group last week “ Franklin and Jones are must gets”. Depending on five star Oos DL is a very risky game. I had big doubts on Stewart and Scott. I’ve barely mentioned them if at all.

DT was already a priority , now it’s getting close to desperation mode. Matter of fact the entire DL is in desperation mode. There’s only so many outs left in this game and we need base runners badly.

Advertisement
Direct [Deleted by Maude’s].

It’s obvious now these guys are a bit too optimistic to be taken with any level of seriousness.

So, in the end, the only one icing their ****** down here is me.

No, it’s not u; we have a much bigger concern than u or any of the other respectable posters. That’s what I’m trying to get at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back