2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So when u said exactly last week that the board needs to ice down their vaginas, b/c of Miami’s efforts, attention, & NIL will cause them to come on top for both Stewart & Scott, was that direct intel, a hunch, optimism or all of the above?
Bro I really feel like this staff is clueless or out of touch with recruits this cycle. Every recruit they felt good about went elsewhere

So when u said exactly last week that the board needs to ice down their vaginas, b/c of Miami’s efforts, attention, & NIL will cause them to come on top for both Stewart & Scott, was that direct intel, a hunch, optimism or all of the above?

Direct, [Deleted by Maude’s].

It’s obvious now these guys are a bit too optimistic to be taken with any level of seriousness.

So, in the end, the only one icing their ****** down here is me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This one went sideways on the visit. Mom reacted badly to the distance.
I wish there was a blue print that other successful schools have used to get close families to move long distances… you know the playbook for programs that actually want to win. wish that was around…

Also - why is this just now coming out? He visited a few weeks ago and the idea of a freaked out mom was not mentioned.

That's why the whole "Best DL class in the nation" talk was outlandish to me. Like, Jason Taylor can't compare to a dude like Johnson. Not even close.
Yep it’s cool to talk to Jason Taylor. His gold jacket as a player might mean something if he’s recruiting against Jess Simpson or Rod Wright but it’s overblown when recruiting against the big boys and a proven developer like Johnson

Advertisement
I'm an idiot, can a brother throw up the throw the **** towel meme. I can't. I didn't see off-season 2 going straight dumpster fire that rivals goldenshowers. End times, end times my brothers.

This one went sideways on the visit. Mom reacted badly to the distance.

If that’s the case, they could have told the group on Tuesday after the visit that the distance was too much and that they’d no longer be considering Miami.

Instead, they strung Miami along knowing the school had no shot. No offense to them personally, but that’s a chicken**** move.

There was a lot of money parked there since they gave no indication that they wouldn’t be moving forward.

Advertisement
JFC who tf are all these new names *****ing about our Insiders?? Go back and read past Bank posts.

Yeah

Well

That ****boy at Notre Dame was still wrong

So..theres that
Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
If that’s the case, they could have told the group on Tuesday after the visit that the distance was too much and that they’d no longer be considering Miami.

Instead, they strung Miami along knowing the school had no shot. No offense to them personally, but that’s a chicken**** move.

There was a lot of money parked there since they gave no indication that they wouldn’t be moving forward.
If the staff saw this go sideways with the mother they should have took that as a hint and moved on. Maybe they did. But if they didn’t then the two weeks since of them being left in the dark is due to their own stupidity, not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back