2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the bright side at least they are letting us down extremely early and we can get the next month and a half of our lives back

Advertisement
Well ”BUDDY “ use the name of the “ insider “. Is that so hard ? Like I said I know why y’all do that and it’s ***** made.
Keeping it a buck, you could go 0-20 this cycle and you’re still the best insider we have.

No sunshine pumping, it’s refreshing. When you started going radio silent these last few months… that should’ve been our first red flag.

At this point, I expect this class to turn to ****.

[Deleted by Maude’s]

Reading that article from On3, I see that he wasn’t even considering Miami. He was ready to commit to ******* Michigan.

Coaches and the collectives alike where sky high on this kid, considering that he hadn’t even bucked at what was offered. Not one negative word on any aspect of the program.

Either the coaches are idiots, or these camps are playing Miami like a 2-string fiddle.

Unreal. Just unreal.
Both my man. It’s both. My theory this whole time has been that the big recruits are coming to Miami 1) because Mario is hard to say no to and is genuine2) the other teams know we had a legit NIL game, so they can leverage us 3) who tf doesn’t want to take an all expenses trip to Miami? The timelines and the info never matched up. Once I started reading about the “biggest recruiting month ever,” I knew it was going to crash and burn

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
In before the "It's a long time between now and December" crowd.

dbrw8uk-31a218b8-1635-44e3-9275-1d37d871d88e.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's looking rough out here for us. I can't even lie...we getting our *** handed to us right now at every real battle we've thought we had a fighters chance at

Advertisement
ohio state is a perennial top 4 team

if we start winning, we'll have a better shot in these battles. still on the staff to somehow land these players but hard pressed to get a kid to move across the country to play for a 5-7 team and not go to ohio state close to home who just had UGA on the ropes in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back