2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ON3 article says he loves Miami. Distance was always a factor and it became a much more important one as he took his officials. It said that he and his mother are very close and being closer to home was what they wanted. Sounds like he committed to OSU when he was leaving that OV.

Advertisement
Fong just dropped a CB for Stewart to OSU as well.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That ON3 article says he loves Miami. Distance was always a factor and it became a much more important one as he took his officials. It said that he and his mother are very close and being closer to home was what they wanted. Sounds like he committed to OSU when he was leaving that OV.
I appreciate the info but this is still a massive loss. This BS approach of spacing out commitments and not pushing for them is killing us. Lightfoot and Stewart are committing to Ohio state next.

Why do our insiders continue to feed us bad information?
Once again who said this guy was coming? I’ve never even posted or said the players name. I mean I know why you ****ers do this , it’s to discredit everyone in one good brush because you’re mad.

I’ve pretty much steered clear of recruiting this go round and for a reason. Ask anyone that pm’s me , I don’t know our recruiting board and barely know most of our prospects names.

My one request is rather than lump everyone in one group bump the post or call them out by name and what prediction they got wrong. If that’s too hard then just ead. That goes for the whole board.

Don’t be mad you tube and twitter guys sold y’all on a top five class and were delusional AF. They need clicks and subs , I don’t. We ” ain’t getting errrrrbody” like they said.

Now i’ll let all the grown men get back to their evening temper tantrums.

Advertisement
Holy cow did our insiders get fed **** sandwiches on rye.
clearly the staff has failed, but the optimism probably originated from the insiders and not so much the staff. i think a lot of people thought we were going to be successful due to the visits and that trickled on down to the fanbase which led to an even bigger disappointment

yeah people were saying his family changed his mind to stay closer to home. ND thought that gave them a chance.

Advertisement
Once again who said this guy was coming? I’ve never even posted or said the players name. I mean I know why you ****ers do this , it’s to discredit everyone in one good brush because you’re mad.

I’ve pretty much steered clear of recruiting this go round and for a reason. Ask anyone that pm’s me , I don’t know our recruiting board and barely know most of our prospects names.

My one request is rather than lump everyone in one group bump the post or call them out by name and what prediction they got wrong. If that’s too hard then just ead. That goes for the whole board.

Don’t be mad you tube and twitter guys sold y’all on a top five class and were delusional AF. They need clicks and subs , I don’t. We ” ain’t getting errrrrbody” like they said.

Now i’ll let all the grown men get back to their evening temper tantrums.
I’m not talking about you buddy. But yea go on defending yourself.

Moms ALWAYS win out in recruiting. Unless your a Mom to a South Florida kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back