2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think anyone here wants to acknowledge that Ruiz going broke is impacting this class because as you saw last year he was meeting with these kids before and as soon as they committed he would be tweeting about the commit. That is over with his issues he’s having. I’m sure we have other folks donating but as I said the other day Rado has the big boosters focused on the complex which is of course a must but it’s killing NIL.

Thank goodness for the portal huh? SMH. At this point I can’t even blame this staff. It’s been hard time to sell Miami top end recruits for the last 20 years. Last year was a great year but sheesh I wonder now just how much NIL played a part.
- No college life
- Low end facilities
- No college stadium
- Coaching staff instability
- Lackluster teammates

With all that being, Miami make noise in college football then maybe there’s still a chance 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
big whale GIF

That's why the whole "Best DL class in the nation" talk was outlandish to me. Like, Jason Taylor can't compare to a dude like Johnson. Not even close.

But but but I was told Taylor was the best thing since sliced bread even though he has zero recruits to even show a recruit. He is green and is getting his teeth kicked in so far

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back