2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You say it’s just a friend?
music video 80s GIF

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/20 Bank (Video version)

• Not imminent
  • Enjoyed visit
  • May need to make him more comfortable w/distance
  • Original hope was to commit last weekend like Riley

Big boy recruiting. Don’t worry boys, if it ain’t Scott it’s Stone… if it ain’t Stone it’s Simmons. This what Mario does. Don’t get consumed with a singular name, rather the overall view.

I hope the Scott news is just to cloud the situation up. We seemed to be in the driver’s seat the last few weeks to this update curbing excitement.

At least the Franklin heat is being turned up full force in case Scott gets cold feet.

Big boy recruiting. Don’t worry boys, if it ain’t Scott it’s Stone… if it ain’t Stone it’s Simmons. This what Mario does. Don’t get consumed with a singular name, rather the overall view.

And as much as we want all of them, simply not realistic. Same thing happened with OL recruiting last year, eventually some guys went elsewhere.

Advertisement
I hope the Scott news is just to cloud the situation up. We seemed to be in the driver’s seat the last few weeks to this update curbing excitement.

At least the Franklin heat is being turned up full force in case Scott gets cold feet.
Maybe Scott is fine and just needs time to think and make a decision. He is having to travel a long way to go to school and could be tough for some kids to do knowing their family might not be able to attend most of their games. I think we want these kids to just pick Miami and not factor in all the other stuff that goes into it.

We are going to land a bunch of blue chip DL this cycle

Just absolutely no idea which ones 😂

But however it works itself out we are going to be good to go

And as much as we want all of them, simply not realistic. Same thing happened with OL recruiting last year, eventually some guys went elsewhere.
100% agree.

Now I will say that after all the hype, if we don’t land one of Scott, Stone, or Franklin along the interior, I will be slightly disappointed. I don’t think this will be the case, however.

I expect Breland to be in this class.

Advertisement
100% agree.

Now I will say that after all the hype, if we don’t land one of Scott, Stone, or Franklin along the interior, I will be slightly disappointed. I don’t think this will be the case, however.

I expect Breland to be in this class.
They’re all legit but if I had my choice I would probably want Breland most. Well tough to not say Stone. One of those two would be 🔥

They’re all legit but if I had my choice I would probably want Breland most. Well tough to not say Stone. One of those two would be 🔥
I think I’m right there with you. It’s close. Breland’s potential is through the roof, but if this DT class is going to be like the 2022 OL class, it needs one more sure-fire five-star force up there with him.

I think I’m right there with you. It’s close. Breland’s potential is through the roof, but if this DT class is going to be like the 2022 OL class, it needs one more sure-fire five-star force up there with him.
For me it’s Scott, he has the frame and size to end up 325+ and play 1 tech if need be and would be perfect to pair with Stone or Breland. Feel like Franklin has similar potential to Scott but may or may not get there. That’s my amateur at best opinion…

Advertisement
We are going to land a bunch of blue chip DL this cycle

Just absolutely no idea which ones 😂

But however it works itself out we are going to be good to go
Bingo.
Francis, Finnish boy, Samson, Monroe etc…

We’re going to get our share on DL this year. It will work itself out.

Think it’s safe to say Canes will land two top 30 (overall) players on the DL.

Four of the top 150 (overall). That’s the floor.

Bingo.
Francis, Finnish boy, Samson, Monroe etc…

We’re going to get our share on DL this year. It will work itself out.

Think it’s safe to say Canes will land two top 30 (overall) players on the DL.

Four of the top 150 (overall). That’s the floor.
The floor is 4 top 150 dlinemen? I'm confident too but that is a very bold statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back