2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it relates to Scott, while Miami writers seem to have optimism, I haven’t spoken to a direct source connected to that staff that feels great about its chances of landing him. They absolutely believe they could eventually land him, no doubt about that, but I’m told Scott has played things close to the vest and isn’t giving anything away at this time.

Georgia hosted him and people thought he was going to Georgia. Michigan hosted him and people felt like he was trending that direction. The same now can be said for Miami. Again, the key will be for Notre Dame to get him back for an official visit when they host Ohio State, which remains the plan as of today. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

^^From ND 247.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
You guys can’t even enjoy an hour or two of good news with the RB commit before your lizard brains look for the next threat to Mario’s recruiting outcomes. Breathe, count to 10, and let the anxiety dissipate.

The journey is just as fun as the destination. We CAN have good things. Mario’s boys got this.

Advertisement
Tom loy who covers ND posted today that after speaking with folks down in Miami that he still believes Scott ends up at ND

The same Tom Loy who kept telling the ND fans that Keon Keeley wasn’t gone flip from them last cycle, when it was obvious LOL. Or how Peyton Bowen was just enjoying the process and wouldn’t jump ship last minute, Loy is a homer I won’t doubt ND cause they have Freeman at HC but he’s talking like he knows for sure

The same Tom Loy who kept telling the ND fans that Keon Keeley wasn’t gone flip from them last cycle, when it was obvious LOL. Or how Peyton Bowen was just enjoying the process and wouldn’t jump ship last minute, Loy is a homer I won’t doubt ND cause they have Freeman at HC but he’s talking like he knows for sure
He's banking on Mom winning out. Supposedly his mother is all in on ND.

“Their message was that if I go there, it would be my team,” Scott told On3’s Chad Simmons after he visited UM last weekend. “I would be the difference-maker and flip the program. Every time I’m there I get more comfortable. I’m at a point were I can be chill with the coaches.” Scott, who has taken multiple trips to UM’s campus, told Simmons that “Miami is still at the top and I may make a decision before summer ends, but if I do I wouldn’t announce it ahead of time. I would just do it.” He’s planning an Ohio State visit this weekend.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article275929216.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
“Their message was that if I go there, it would be my team,” Scott told On3’s Chad Simmons after he visited UM last weekend. “I would be the difference-maker and flip the program. Every time I’m there I get more comfortable. I’m at a point were I can be chill with the coaches.” Scott, who has taken multiple trips to UM’s campus, told Simmons that “Miami is still at the top and I may make a decision before summer ends, but if I do I wouldn’t announce it ahead of time. I would just do it.” He’s planning an Ohio State visit this weekend.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article275929216.html#storylink=cpy
How refreshing. A kid that just wants to commit without an announcement.

I would love to see that OSU visit get cancelled…

Advertisement
How refreshing. A kid that just wants to commit without an announcement.

He’s a no-nonsense kid. There’s a reason the staff brought him in alone from the other DL last week. They really love those other 5-star kids and want them all, but they view this kid as a true leader of a class and a team. The quotes he dropped are real and the staff isn’t telling every kid that. They’re telling him to come here and this is your team. The talent is through the roof but this is the kind of kid you build around because he’s already got very much of a professional mindset.

Advertisement
His friend is at Miami. I keep saying it, when people hear Miami they think of Carol City and Overtown. The parents get to Coral Gables and realize its Suburbia heaven and are totally fine with their kids being away.
Is he friends with Myles Mooyoung?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back