2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
South Florida handlers be like:

View attachment 242902
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom loy who covers ND posted today that after speaking with folks down in Miami that he still believes Scott ends up at ND
Domers have felt they were in the lead this entire time

I don’t think they’re actually confident as much as they’re saying “until proven otherwise”

Which is fair I guess. I don’t agree but I can see why they feel that way

Domers have felt they were in the lead this entire time

I don’t think they’re actually confident as much as they’re saying “until proven otherwise”

Which is fair I guess. I don’t agree but I can see why they feel that way
Exactly, this happened a bunch last cycle where many thought they they had recruit x locked up and we weren’t really in the picture until it was too late. Mauigoa, Popo, Malik, Damari and Cormani come to mind. Sure in the end the Cormani thing ended up a fiasco but we were supposedly a distant third at best there. Until proven otherwise, I’ll stick with our intel.

Advertisement
Exactly, this happened a bunch last cycle where many thought they they had recruit x locked up and we weren’t really in the picture until it was too late. Mauigoa, Popo, Malik, Damari and Cormani come to mind. Sure in the end the Cormani thing ended up a fiasco but we were supposedly a distant third at best there. Until proven otherwise, I’ll stick with our intel.
100%

I’m not sure how this will all ultimately play out but I feel really confident that by this time in August our recruiting will have shaped up nicely and we will have a little break before the season gets going

Seems to be the plan Mario wants to deploy in all aspects of the program. He seems to hyper focus on one particular area, whether it was recruiting, portal, coaching staff moves etc

This should be a lot of fun leading up to the season much like last year

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back