2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It looks fine. My training is as a real estate, zoning and development lawyer. I have no artistic capabilities. Lol
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
For the star mongers If we got Riley, Scott and one other 4 star this week I’d imagine Florida’s “awesome class” would likely just be 1-2 players ahead of us…including a few of our 3’s becoming 4’s and some of there guys coming back to earth.

Would this be fairly accurate? Haven’t really used class calculator thing this year
Scott, Riley and Jayden Jackson (for example) would put us at 10th (they’re 8th), but 24 points behind them with two more commits.

Long game there.

Scott, Riley and Jayden Jackson (for example) would put us at 10th (they’re 8th), but 24 points behind them with two more commits.

Long game there.
It’s early in the game but we have a ton of work to do to catch up to them. I don’t know where they end up but where things stand right now they have a great class with a .93 average. I expect them the class to fall apart but I’m not gonna be like a Gator fan where I do mental gymnastics to try and justify where things stand at this moment in time.

Advertisement
It’s early in the game but we have a ton of work to do to catch up to them. I don’t know where they end up but where things stand right now they have a great class with a .93 average. I expect them the class to fall apart but I’m not gonna be like a Gator fan where I do mental gymnastics to try and justify where things stand at this moment in time.
Yup, fully agree. All the silent cheering on our end is fine (and I literally just made a post about being positive with our twitter antics and cryptic celebrations) as long as it amounts to actual, concrete commits by the start of the season. We got some big fish into the boat before September last season and just had to be patient til June, and we can (and should) undergo a similar timeline yet again. Failure to do so will only ramp up negative energy and perception around Mario, especially after last season’s on-field results…putting a ton of pressure on the 2023 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back