2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peewee!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂
Some see Peewee Longway and Scott Hall. I see @Odysseus and @Confidence1000 💁🏻‍♂️

giphy.gif

@kccanefan you like these????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the star mongers If we got Riley, Scott and one other 4 star this week I’d imagine Florida’s “awesome class” would likely just be 1-2 players ahead of us…including a few of our 3’s becoming 4’s and some of there guys coming back to earth.

Would this be fairly accurate? Haven’t really used class calculator thing this year

For the star mongers If we got Riley, Scott and one other 4 star this week I’d imagine Florida’s “awesome class” would likely just be 1-2 players ahead of us…including a few of our 3’s becoming 4’s and some of there guys coming back to earth.

Would this be fairly accurate? Haven’t really used class calculator thing this year
Adding Scott, Riley and Jackson would put us at 206.64 which would currently be the 10th rank class

Advertisement

It would put us at 206.4 *if* we landed Scott Riley and Jayden Jackson. The gators are at 230. We would be a couple spots behind them still. They have nice players committed at this time. I don’t know why people are trying to spin that-they have a top ten class for now. Will be tough for them to keep some of these guys if their season goes like I think it will so it is kind of silly to compare this early imo.

Advertisement
It would put us at 206.4 *if* we landed Scott Riley and Jayden Jackson. The gators are at 230. We would be a couple spots behind them still. They have nice players committed at this time. I don’t know why people are trying to spin that-they have a top ten class for now. Will be tough for them to keep some of these guys if their season goes like I think it will so it is kind of silly to compare this early imo.
They definitely have a very good class right now. We don’t think they’ll keep it but we’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back