2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
crazy how they drop recruits it seems every year when they projected to go to the U
Crazy how posters make up lies or just willfully miss info that can easily be checked. 247 has steadily increased his rank since April of 2022, 35 with a 96 rating is the highest he has ever been rated by them. He was never a 5 star on 247, he has been a 5 star in the composite though where he is rate 13th overall with a 99 rating.

That and they are one of the better schools in the country for post graduate opportunities. I can't stand that school, but I'll give them credit where it's due. Their degrees usually mean something, not just a degree to push an athlete through.
Nah bruh!

Door Thank GIF

Advertisement
Ahh Florida, must be another one of those prospects that Billy identified early and Mario came in late to steal off of his targets list

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
They’ll try and offer him a big nil bag to make him delay committing to us. Hopefully all we say to the kid is, “oh they offered X amount of dollars huh, let’s see if the check clears unlike last time with Rashada.” That should end any chance UF would have.

Advertisement
They’ll try and offer him a big nil bag to make him delay committing to us. Hopefully all we say to the kid is, “oh they offered X amount of dollars huh, let’s see if the check clears unlike last time with Rashada.” That should end any chance UF would have.
When I lived in Chi, I lived right by his HS. Kids like that dont usually fall in love with college towns. Coral Gables would be more his speed.

Advertisement
It gets a little tricky trying to track this stuff down but I think the last OOS DT we landed of this caliber was Orien Harris like 20 years ago

Or maybe I’m just forgetting someone

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back