2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your smart *** response to my post was your way of saying “ well if they’re spending why did those guys flip“? Which made absolutely no sense.
Right, cause then it suggests a weakness in their recruiting game and I was wondering what it was and if you knew given we are going head to head for a top DT.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats major we might land this kid
So this is a serious POTS &PANS possibility, my guys will require a family size container of Appleton Estates Rum .
They’ve been raising the bar in the Rum requirements.

Usually Hialeah Rum would do the trick NO MORE.

This could escalate

Flora de Cana Rum NOT , I have my limits

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Getting your talking points from the DNC I see.
conor-mcgregor-who-the-****-is-that-guy.gif

Advertisement
Payton played as hard as as anyone ever at the U, always gave his all.
He’s the perfect player to represent our team.

GOCANES
Payton's performance on the road vs FSU in 2003 where he started in place of an injured Frank Gore is underrated and understandably barely mentioned since it was overshadowed by Sean Taylor in one of the most dominating single game performances by a defensive player in the modern era.

Payton's performance on the road vs FSU in 2003 where he started in place of an injured Frank Gore is underrated and understandably barely mentioned since it was overshadowed by Sean Taylor in one of the most dominating single game performances by a defensive player in the modern era.
He was the orange bowl MVP as well when we beat FSU

Advertisement
Victim of who he played with. Would be thought of very differently as a player if he was here a little later.

Attachments

• 13D3A7E3-ECC9-4532-A192-B2C9CCEF9659.png
    13D3A7E3-ECC9-4532-A192-B2C9CCEF9659.png
    987.8 KB · Views: 225
ND has a very good NIL program. Brady Quinn leads their collective. They spend big. Unlike Miami they aren’t all over twitter screaming about it.

That and they are one of the better schools in the country for post graduate opportunities. I can't stand that school, but I'll give them credit where it's due. Their degrees usually mean something, not just a degree to push an athlete through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back