2024 5* DL Justin Scott visiting this weekend [commits to OSU then flips to Miami!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A dong without balls, not so much.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Hit the button Soulja! Go Canes

Advertisement
ND has a very good NIL program. Brady Quinn leads their collective. They spend big. Unlike Miami they aren’t all over twitter screaming about it.
So what happened with their top two prospects/commits last year?

Advertisement
So what happened with their top two prospects/commits last year?
So two guys flipped late in the process means they don’t spend? I guess those two highly rated flips went from taking no money to big paydays ? They realized in Dec they could get paid? Or maybe they got out bid late? They’ve finished with a top ten class and another class barely outside the top ten ( 12), while having a top five class all year in 23 until those late flips. I guess those classes were based off the recruits love for ND? Lmao.

So two guys flipped late in the process means they don’t spend? I guess those two highly rated flips went from taking no money to big paydays ? They realized in Dec they could get paid? Or maybe they got out bid late? They’ve finished with a top ten class and another class barely outside the top ten ( 12), while having a top five class all year in 23 until those late flips. I guess those classes were based off the recruits love for ND? Lmao.
Idk their fans are complaining about nil so I don’t think they are spending like that. They believe that’s the only reason miami is in it for Scott because of money

37868BD0-D36B-4288-BADA-6D3C28EF9CB6.jpeg

0C38AA5E-C49F-42A3-8A15-16FF89084B8A.jpeg

Idk their fans are complaining about nil so I don’t think they are spending like that. They believe that’s the only reason miami is in it for Scott because of money
You don’t finish with a top 10 and 12 class not spending, that’s not how this works. They have collectives and partnerships with NBC for current players. Going off what fans say doesn’t mean anything, just read our board. We’re now broke even though we have multiple collectives. That’s not including LW.

Fsu fans swore they didn’t have NIL either lol.

Fact is fans are spoiled children that hold their breath and pout if their team doesn’t spend like UGA or Bama.

Advertisement

View attachment 236953

View attachment 236954

Every fanbase thinks that they get their recruits for the love of alma mater and when they lose one they thought they had it must be because of big bad NIL.

Nothing to see here.

Where did I say that they don’t spend? Them losing their top 2 recruits on the side of the ball that their HC specializes in was peculiar. As you said they were top 5 most of the year til crunch time. I asked cause I genuinely would like to know what happened there. You are connected so when you say that they spend, I believe you, then I’m wondering wtf happened.

Where did I say that they don’t spend? Them losing their top 2 recruits on the side of the ball that their HC specializes in was peculiar. As you said they were top 5 most of the year til crunch time. I asked cause I genuinely would like to know what happened there. You are connected so when you say that they spend, I believe you, then I’m wondering wtf happened.
Well your smart *** response to my post was your way of saying “ well if they’re spending why did those guys flip“? Which made absolutely no sense.

Advertisement
Every fanbase thinks that they get their recruits for the love of alma mater and when they lose one they thought they had it must be because of big bad NIL.

Nothing to see here.
Exactly. Spoiled , entitled children thats having a hissy fit they got beat on recruits late. How dare you not spend like the top two programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back