5-4-21 D1Baseball's NCAA projection

Advertisement
My point is who cares. It's about the matchups.
I care, and if we get a seed like that the committee should care as well, that's their f-cking job...... somehow you can't grasp that and take the "well sure you ****ed on my face...but I was thirsty soooo" approach to it.

No matchup gets us to Omaha with this team, but I still want to be seeded accordingly.

I care, and if we get a seed like that the committee should care as well, that's their f-cking job...... somehow you can't grasp that and take the "well sure you ****ed on my face...but I was thirsty soooo" approach to it.

No matchup gets us to Omaha with this team, but I still want to be seeded accordingly.
I agree this team won't make it to Omaha, but a good regional would give the team positive experience for next year.

There's no point fusing over seadings. We see seedings every year in the NCAA basketball and baseball tournaments that make you scratch your head. This year is much harder to evaluate with teams playing mostly conference games. So, I could care less about the seeding unless we were a top 10 team. We are middle of the pack at best so I'm just hoping for a favorable matchup.

I agree this team won't make it to Omaha, but a good regional would give the team positive experience for next year.

There's no point fusing over seadings. We see seedings every year in the NCAA basketball and baseball tournaments that make you scratch your head. This year is much harder to evaluate with teams playing mostly conference games. So, I could care less about the seeding unless we were a top 10 team. We are middle of the pack at best so I'm just hoping for a favorable matchup.
Fair enough, I expect more from the committee but that's just me.

I'm so over this team right now and even though we are young I'm skeptical what the future brings with this staff, even if we do keep racking up Top 5 classes. But I will keep watching, that's what fans do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They are not Vandy or Arkansas, but they are **** good and likely make Omaha where pitching rules, any team with a staff ERA under 3 can throw.

That said we are going no where, we are so bad right now that 40 plus games in we don't have a set rotation let alone even know who our #1 is. That is bad.
But alternatively it would be nice to lose 5-0 instead of 14-0

I watch Texas play a lot on the Longhorn Network and they aren’t a top 10 team IMO. Solid but nothing special. Haven’t seen Michigan but it’s hard to imagine them having a lockdown ace. Wouldn’t be mad at that draw.
Did you watch this weekends series? They looked pretty solid vs TCU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back