5-1 Miami doesn't make ESPN FPI Top 25, 0-2 PSU does

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anytime someone pays us any mind, we trip over our ****s. Finish the season strong, sign a great class and then do it again next season. After that, if we aren't being given any respect, start a war.
This.
You guys don't realize the flip side either. In 2017 how high were we ranked? Even though that team lucked out on a bunch of wins and showed tons of warning signs. Not a true Top 5 team tbh. Don't get me wrong, that season was magical, beating FSU, the VT & ND games....but yeah.
We also get overrated a lot is my point, so being underrated isn't necessarily bad. If anything, it is a good thing. Gives our players some extra motivation. The only time you should be upset at being underrated/ranked is if we somehow get unfairly left out of the playoff or something of that nature. Period.

Win games, sign great classes. Develop. Dominate. Rinse & Repeat.

Advertisement
This.
You guys don't realize the flip side either. In 2017 how high were we ranked? Even though that team lucked out on a bunch of wins and showed tons of warning signs. Not a true Top 5 team tbh. Don't get me wrong, that season was magical, beating FSU, the VT & ND games....but yeah.
We also get overrated a lot is my point, so being underrated isn't necessarily bad. If anything, it is a good thing. Gives our players some extra motivation. The only time you should be upset at being underrated/ranked is if we somehow get unfairly left out of the playoff or something of that nature. Period.

Win games, sign great classes. Develop. Dominate. Rinse & Repeat.

tbf, we didnt break the top 5 till we blew the doors off ND. we were ranked outside of the top 10 going into the VT game i believe. they were pretty on par with that ranking and only got us in the top 3 after the ND game which they came in as a third ranked team

Advertisement
Garbage in-garbage out.
Too many holes in these rankings overall.
They must have forgotten to delete the 2019 season data.

ESPN is absolutely retarded for even publishing this.
1604435128048.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back