5⭐️ OLB/DE TJ Capers - 2.0

Maybe you should do some critics thinking and wonder why a coach with connections at the school and interest in keeping that pipeline going was not recruiting him more?
B91E1504-20F9-4028-ABF5-958B6978DB27.gif

Advertisement
Two reasons and they're both NIL related. For one, If a kid has already finished his core high school classes and can enroll in college and start collecting big NIL checks, why wait until next year? Secondly, we're already hearing and reading about boosters getting gun shy on big NIL deals so these kids want in now before the market starts to return to a somewhat reasonable rate.
And third reason, kids stock has been plummeting and was only going to keep going down throughout the season.

Stock down=NIL down.

Kid did smart to cash in right now. But hes gonna be a bust.

Two reasons and they're both NIL related. For one, If a kid has already finished his core high school classes and can enroll in college and start collecting big NIL checks, why wait until next year? Secondly, we're already hearing and reading about boosters getting gun shy on big NIL deals so these kids want in now before the market starts to return to a somewhat reasonable rate.
Thank you, makes a lot of sense now

And third reason, kids stock has been plummeting and was only going to keep going down throughout the season.

Stock down=NIL down.

Kid did smart to cash in right now. But hes gonna be a bust.
Looks like he's going to eat himself into a DT role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really played OLB in all the film I've seen. Don't even recall him with a hand in the dirt. If he grows to 6'3/6'4 and adds another 20lbs, he likely will be a DE. Otherwise, he is an Edge tweener that doesn't appear to have the football IQ for OLB nor the size for DE.

Advertisement
This will be one of the biggest L’s by a Canes coach ever.. absolutely no way should Mario have loss this one.
Idk if I am missing something but this guy committed early to Lville. He clearly doesn’t want to be at Miami. That’s not on the coaches

Advertisement
I must’ve missed something. How did this kid go from a 5 star to supposedly not even wanted by a school right down the road?
Supposedly has a bad injury... And there's been ramblings that he's severely overrated. BUT who really knows. This is just what I've heard from different ppl who might or might not be plugged in.

Idk if I am missing something but this guy committed early to Lville. He clearly doesn’t want to be at Miami. That’s not on the coaches
my comment was based around all the posters and insiders I saw saying he took the bag to commit early, and would eventually end up at Miami when all was said and done.

Advertisement
Back