5⭐️ OLB/DE TJ Capers - 2.0

@ChalupaBatman , one thing to be aware of, after a thread has been locked and you start a new one, you should put 2.0 in the title if its the second thread on the topic, 3.0 for the third etc.

I think if people saw 2.0 in the title, they would've recognized that the older thread was locked.
I just added 2.0 to the thread title. Thanks again man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His film is so limited that it’s hard to evaluate him. His incredibly violent at the point of attack. I feel like he’s a walking targeting. He got suspended at one point last year. I’ve heard he’s hurt and put on a ton of bad weight and some are wondering if he’ll play DT. All I see is red flags but I wish him the best. He’s not on my radar at all in terms of being a cane

Agree on the bad weight. He looks pregnant right now.

Advertisement
I don’t know either of them to comment on them as people. But this whole situation feels like TerrAnce Lewis 9.0
Naw not that bad ...lewis was getting kicked out of private schools that dont kick out ppl....and gettin ran off from power house high schools.

This kid is likely locked in to Louisville got him some nice NIL. Let him ride out there

Advertisement
Anyone else notice his Twitter profile pic? It's him wearing a Mario hat. Seems a bit trollie or at least attention seeking. My B if this was already posted.

Advertisement
I thought something bad happened the first time I saw it. Haven’t seen you in a while. Hope you’re doing well Groz.
Thanks brother it’s all good here. Work has been busy and this is kind of the time where I focus on that for a few months and I’ll get back to annoying the board as fall camp starts. Coupled with slow recruiting start I just check my group chat for any updates on Canes.

I was off of him right then an there.
Jesus Christ @gogeta4 man!
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Back