4Jaquan Johnson speech

The GOAT

Recruit
If anyone remembers the speech that was posted on here a few months ago. I think he spoke at Killian, but I remember the quote "I'm looking to Outwork the hardest worker". If you have that video or know the thread please bump it. That should never be forgotten. N anyone who coaches kids can do alotta good showing that passion to young minds.

Advertisement
this one?

Don’t think that’s it, but enjoyed the listen nonetheless. Wonder if JJ ever did any speeches in the locker room while he played at Miami. I recall the one Blades did back in the day,, also Ed Reed. Hopefully we have some dogs in the locker room that exhibit the leadership qualities like JJ did, and those before him. We certainly can use them leading the players this season, especially the young bucks, letting them know through hard work and determination all things are possible. We get the kids stepping up as leaders of the team, policing the players and keeping them in line; then things will definitely run much smoother and kids holding each other accountable will help lift the team this upcoming season.

Advertisement
Jaquan did have a few speeches in locker room. There was one during FSU game just last season actually.

That kid did everything right, imo. Really hope he succeeds on the next level and goes to a team that will use him properly. I hate to reference a product of UiF but Joe Haden is doing fine in the NFL and he's the same height and had slow 40 times at the Combine.

Advertisement
Along with Gerald Willis, JJ is the most important player lost to the NFL that Miami will try to replace. From an athletic standpoint I believe the palyers are there but he was a huge piece of the heart and soul of The Canes in recent years.
wish we got to see the work thats being put in behind the curtains

Advertisement
Back