46 seconds 3 timeouts before halftime

Advertisement
Knitpicking here, but why did CMR just run the clock out?

Because we were getting the ball first and the only way to let GT back in the game is to let Kayaa throw some stupid, unnecessary interception.

I swear, if we're not going all Mike Leach and throwing it 75 times a game some of you think we suck.

2 td lead, in your own territory , get the ball to start second half . I get it.

We fumble or throw a pick six fans would be ripping him for not taking it to the half

Advertisement
Exactly there would be a horde of people coming in here saying "we were up 2 scores, and getting the ball back at half why throw it?!" Everyone needs to calm their ****. Richt has just been moving pawns the first 4 games because he could. Now it's time to start moving Knights, queen, and King. Stop complaining and focus on what we have this week

Well, had that run play worked, and got 8-10+ yards, Richt very well may have gone for points before half. But we got stopped when we needed to have a good gain on the first play.

Advertisement
Well, had that run play worked, and got 8-10+ yards, Richt very well may have gone for points before half. But we got stopped when we needed to have a good gain on the first play.

Exactly. The idiot announcer said "why didn't they just take a knee." Well, Cosell, because if we ripped off a 20 yard run we would have pushed it and tried to score.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree with most of you. 3 timeouts and a bunch of receivers that can make up yardage quick. 2 td lead is not much at all (I mean they could have easily come back today had a couple 50/50 plays went their way). If you can't trust your third year starter not to throw a pick six, we may have a bigger problem.

I also do not coach for a living so there's that.

Advertisement
Back