4* WR Gets offer from the Canes

Advertisement
I made a duplicate post about this kid at the same time that I deleted (props swaggaboi). I was told that Miami was one of the schools that this kid wanted to hear from (I was told this BEFORE his twitter post above) and he sounds like the type that we could get a visit from if we push. Plays at the same high school as Chris Campbell.

TOOK LONG ENOUGH! The kid is a real fan. But why wait SO LONG! Kid is an absolute beast.

Yeah i saw your post after and i totally agree with you that we came late to the party and should of offered a while back and like you said if the staff pushes hard enough he can possibly visit. Here's some quotes from an interview a couple months back...

While Texas is in the mix for Cannon, along with Baylor and Texas A&M, he admits the Miami Hurricanes and Oklahoma State Cowboys are his top two choices. Cannon admires the talent of recent Cowboys' All-American receivers Dez Bryant and Justin Blackmon, but he said Miami has always been a special program to him.
"You see that they work hard," Cannon said. "That's always stuck out to me about them."

Advertisement
TOOK LONG ENOUGH! The kid is a real fan. But why wait SO LONG! Kid is an absolute beast.

I'm sorry I'm not buying it, how many times have we heard the "dream offer" or I grow up a fan of the Canes and they never visit.

Advertisement
Honestly if he's a real fan like you say then he wouldn't care when he got the offer just that he got one and can play at his school that he loves. We'll see if that's the case.

Mt Pleasant is a VERY small city. It is 5 minutes from my lake house and he is the first legit player I have heard of from that area. I am definitely going to make a game there and see what he is all about. Someone from that small a place may have a tough time leaving the state but who knows

Advertisement
Honestly if he's a real fan like you say then he wouldn't care when he got the offer just that he got one and can play at his school that he loves. We'll see if that's the case.

Tell that to Quincy but with Texas on the downside, Baylor, OK State and UM i like our chances especially if he wants to leave the state now we have to get a visit because this guy is a stud trust D.Griffin type of talent

Advertisement
Rivals page = sunshine meter running on fumes.

LOL! Yeah it is! Although...WR is the only position that it's acceptable for. Need our wideouts happy.

Our wideouts should only be happy immediately following a reception. Otherwise they should be worrying about knocking out linebackers on crack backs or *****ing at Morris that they were open, regardless of whether they were or not.

Advertisement
Back