4-star WR Rudolph apologetic towards Miami

Does he have a uf or fsu offer ?

he has a UF offer

What position will he play
They are recruiting him as a corner I am sure he would get looks at corner nickle and safety like everybody does.
He said he doesnt want to play safety at all in college
I dont even think he ends up af UF but they told him that he will play CB and that is where they will start him out. Right now Poole Watkins and Riggs play all 3 positions but who cares this is about Rudolph.

Rudolph obviously likes Miami he just wanted it to be known that he was a WR not a CB and I dont blame him. This whole idea that a kid should take a scholarship and do whatever for the team is ridiculous especially when he is not on the team yet and he has some power right now and he will be a stud WR.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids a stud and we need to get him back on board. And quit talking **** about Qunicy and his dad. We all would be doing the same thing if he was our son and it's only because they care about the U and want Qunicy to come to the U.

Ugh, no we wouldn't. I would tell my son if he wants Mia lets camp and and show what he's got. If not camp, work harder than everybody on and off the field. If no Mia offer, it just wasn't meant to be.
I would still love the u. But my new favorite would be were my son played.

I agree with erthing u said except the new fave. If my son went to fsu I would cheer for him to do well but root for UM all day period, I dont care. Ayo and if the Wilson are reading this go camp kid get the offer and fk what we say, if u love UM go get it kid. If u have that drive u will get the offer my man, nick saban does this at bama and al top schools do camps.

Kids a stud and we need to get him back on board. And quit talking **** about Qunicy and his dad. We all would be doing the same thing if he was our son and it's only because they care about the U and want Qunicy to come to the U.

Ugh, no we wouldn't. I would tell my son if he wants Mia lets camp and and show what he's got. If not camp, work harder than everybody on and off the field. If no Mia offer, it just wasn't meant to be.
I would still love the u. But my new favorite would be were my son played.

I agree with erthing u said except the new fave. If my son went to fsu I would cheer for him to do well but root for UM all day period, I dont care. Ayo and if the Wilson are reading this go camp kid get the offer and fk what we say, if u love UM go get it kid. If u have that drive u will get the offer my man, nick saban does this at bama and al top schools do camps.

dude golden has seen everything it would take to get an offer at this point at corner, he doesnt see him being competitive at that position so why bother? go to one of those school that are going to lie and say we are going to keep you at CB and change his position weeks after he gets on campus

We're the Teletubbies that will ruin it I bet!!! :ibisroflmao: LOL
Go Canes!!!
Go Canesinsight!!!

Advertisement
Props to the kid for doing that. I always wanted to get him on campus anyway but more now.

Lane, Rudolph and one other is my dream WR class. Probably JoJo Robinson if he's a WR.

This is a kid turning into a man. Unlike the Wilsons this young man sees what he said were unfair and is redeeming himself and that shows character that I want on my team plus he's a beast man WANT!

Advertisement
tough battle until we really prove we're back and start really winning. if we do these battles will turn into Cane locks

If some agenda-driven recruiting hack twisted his words or led his questions, the kid has nothing to apologize for.

And he has nothing to apologize for on the decommitt, either.

As long as a kid isn't a dumpster-fire of drama (and I don't get that from him) then do what you gotta do.

Advertisement
Shut the **** up about Quincy ****** Wilson. ****.

I don't care too much what kind of camp/combine numbers Rudolph puts up. He's just a baller. When he first made his commitment to us there weren't too many that knew about him. One of the sage's from the other site told everyone "just wait, this kid is something special".

Junior year hits and he looked like an absolute stud. We were on him before anyone so hopefully it plays out that way.

I admit I'm not too confident with getting back decommits but we do have a lot working for us here.

Please no more Quincy Wilson in this thread.

Having one thread NOT sidetracked or outright hijacked by a QW discussion will be a sure sign of the apocolypse. More likely to see rivers running red with blood.

Having one thread NOT sidetracked or outright hijacked by a QW discussion will be a sure sign of the apocolypse. More likely to see rivers running red with blood.
OVer/under on number of Ermon Lane / Quincy Wilson threadjackings between now and signing day is at 78.5 at the Hilton Sports Book right now. I am bangin the over.

Advertisement
93.jpg

Worst graphic in the history of the CIS?

Props to the kid for doing that. I always wanted to get him on campus anyway but more now.

Lane, Rudolph and one other is my dream WR class. Probably JoJo Robinson if he's a WR.

JoJo is a Fiu caliber recruit.... i dont understand why so many want him to decommit from FSU for UM???

Lane, Rudolph, Dixon is my dream WR class. Getting into Dwyer is huge. Not saying we are gonna get every kid but being able to get a some of them on a more consistent basis would be great because they pump out some good talent pretty much every year.

Rashad Butler - Miami
Jeremy Scott - Michigan State
Matt Elam - Florida
Gerald Christian - Florida
Curt Maggit - Tennessee
Robert Clark - Florida
Jacoby Brissett - Florida
Nick O'Leary - Florida State
Patrick Miller - Auburn

Advertisement
Back