4 Star WR Romello Brinson commits to Miami

Advertisement
It's better than non-American owned and non-American manufactured.

It wasn't my decision to send all the mfg jobs overseas.

That was the brain trust running corporate America over the past 5 decades.

That worked out well.

It's american owned but It's still not american manufactured.

You just supporting corporations that have no loyalty for the US. They take your money but wont pay taxes and take the jobs overseas.

So blindly supporting nike because is american owned is a naive reason.
Find a better reason.

Brinson & Brantley = LEADERS These guys are going to come in and make a difference in many ways. From an interview with Rivals:

At 6-foot-2 and 185 pounds, Brinson says he wants to “get to 195, 200.” “I’ve been taking protein shakes - I just want to be the right size walking into college,” he said.

Brinson says he’s spent eight weeks working with former NFL star Brandon Marshall - he was referred to Marshall by his mother’s cousin, former NFL star Chad Ochocinco. “Brandon Marshall, he tells me how to run, what to look for coverage-wise, different drills that will help me day in and day out during the season," Brinson said. "I notice the difference, I’m still developing, trying to learn different things.”

Brinson said he has been working hard recruiting since he committed. Said he is talking to Kinchens, Jake Garcia, the Palmetto boys and James Williams. He says he can't say for sure what any of them are doing - he did say Garcia "likes the Miami guys, the way we play and stuff like that. "
And as far as Williams, "if we’re doing the job right, who knows what he’ll do"

I got to watch him several times in high school and the dude is just electric. He may not have the blazing 40 time but he knows how to manipulate his route running to dust people. I have high hopes/expectations for him.
Same here. He put on for Fletcher, Payton’s going to be a stud in Lashlee’s offense for 2020 and beyond. Can’t wait to see him play again.

1595190387721.png

Advertisement
Same here. He put on for Fletcher, Payton’s going to be a stud in Lashlee’s offense for 2020 and beyond. Can’t wait to see him play again.
Its funny, but when I rewatched the SMU games vs. Memphis and Temple, I kept thinking of JP in the role of Roberson and Wiggins in the Proche role. When they run those double stack formations out wide, and Wiggins running the go route deep and JP abusing the LB or safety on the comeback route.

Please God, let us have a season!

Deputy Ambassador approaching co-Ambassador with Khalil. The explosive hype from his announcement will be a gift that keeps giving.

Again...this is a kid we thought we'd have to play a season and SHOW OUT to earn back into our class. Props to the staff for getting him in the boat now. It's sparked a chain reaction with the biggest hits still ahead of us potentially.

Advertisement
Matt Shodell saying he's the only player on the roster who looks like he hasn't had any off-season gains from the weight room and has the skinniest legs he's ever seen on a WR
That's real high on list of shít that isn't important. Can he get open and can he catch. The football weighed more than Devonta Smith and he won the Heisman.

Last edited:
Matt Shodell saying he's the only player on the roster who looks like he hasn't had any off-season gains from the weight room and has the skinniest legs he's ever seen on a WR
Wasnt he coming off shoulder injury or something like that.. Those are tough to make gains when you are in a sling.. More worried about if he is 100% recovered and making plays on field than weight gain

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember there was a dude a while back that played for Marshall.
He was a beast and looked like he could fly away if he got too close to a **** ceiling fan.
Can’t remember his name. I hope he’s doing well.
Facts. Funny how the two greatest WR's to ever play the game were very slim yet it sure as **** didn't stop them.

Advertisement
Back