2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree with all of the character stuff but rambo was not as fast as jeff, we seen him get ran down plenty of times. Yall keep naming character stuff when im only talking about talent, thats it of course I know everything else is just as important but thats not my argument. Put Rambo in enos or ritch offense and he does the same numbers?
JT wasn’t a blazer straight line. He was shifty, good acceleration and great In and out of cuts, but he got ran down too. He was a short wr with good pure talent and suspect hands. Mix all that in a pot with his character / work ethic and guess what you have? Scheme or coach cant fix that.

I thought JT was a monster
No Way Seriously GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think anyone is disputing he had talent. It's just more important that it didn't matter. All that potential/talent/ability whatever you want to call it was a waste and never came to fruition. He was a JAG.
There’s tons of kids who come along with “ talent “. You know how many 6’6 guys I’ve seen come along that was the next MJ? Ironically the closest thing to him was another person with his mentality / work ethic. There’s a reason why scouting is an inexact science.

JT wasn’t a blazer straight line. He was shifty, good acceleration and great In and out of cuts, but he got ran down too. He was a short wr with good pure talent and suspect hands. Mix all that in a pot with his character / work ethic and guess what you have? Scheme or coach cant fix that.
Blazer or not he was much faster than rambo and u mentioned character issues again when im only talking about talent lol…But im just gonna agree to disagree here.

Advertisement
Blazer or not he was much faster than rambo and u mentioned character issues again when im only talking about talent lol…But im just gonna agree to disagree here.
Both were in the 4.5 range. JT made his money in and out of cuts not with straight line. You’re just wrong acting like he was a lot faster, he wasn’t .

Both were in the 4.5 range. JT made his money in and out of cuts not with straight line. You’re just wrong acting like he was a lot faster, he wasn’t .
We gonna judge how fast they were on 40 times in shirts and shorts? Silly me thinking how fast they looked on the field mattered more lol

JT was catching punts from Malik Rosier.. He was a knucklehead coming in but I dont get the hate from cane fans.. He balled in alot of games here when given a chance in **** scheme with mediocre at best qb play.. LSU, FSU, VT, etc.
Speaking of punts. I'll never forgive him for the punt he muffed against UF.

Advertisement
I think the game jt had vs va tech was his peak, but literally the only game he did anything noticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back