2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He had potential but I wouldn't categorize that as badass. He also had a shít ton of drops go watch that Florida game. He didn't have the work ethic needed to be great.
I think your comment and the one you are replying to are both true. Kid did not work, but he was talented as heck. The LSU game he was our only guy on the field that looked like he belonged.

Advertisement
Trust the process & just know we’re not going to be a Pokémon Master by catching them all. We’ll catch a good share, & unlike the previous staffs, we won’t have our genitals left in our hands. Long ways til December & February w/ an expanded board.

ResizedP_705110d7-68b6-4525-b840-443de0e9a2dc_21011976932399(1).gif

and I heard that only way we can do that is we
ResizedP_70bb59cd-972b-4514-8bfb-ae1d313c5177_21184293339260.gif
20220804_232143.gif

Advertisement
Ok Reggie Wayne, Keenan Allen, AJ Brown, Treylon Burks, Davante Adams, etc. All WR1 and none of them are sub 4.5 guys or burners. Speed is a bonus but not required.
My comment had little to do with speed. More like mentality that I am going to beat you one way or the other and all those guys that we both named had. Rambo had the stats because there was no one else. I'm not sure what his YPC was; but it wasn't elite by any means.
He was a nice WR; but not a WR1 and his draft number confirmed it.

Advertisement
Incorrect, Jeff Thomas was a badass but played with a **** qb with a **** scheme.
He looked like a potential badass in his high school highlight tape and a few plays here very early in his career...but he was not that good at all. The moment KJ Osborn stepped on campus he was much better than Jeff Thomas. I thought Mike Harley was a better player than Thomas, too.

He's incredibly overrated by CiS.

He looked like a potential badass in his high school highlight tape and a few plays here very early in his career...but he was not that good at all. The moment KJ Osborn stepped on campus he was much better than Jeff Thomas. I thought Mike Harley was a better player than Thomas, too.

He's incredibly overrated by CiS.
he was great as the number 3 guy. his first year, we had Richards (when he was healthy), Herndon at TE, etc. which took pressure off of him and allowed him to do what he did best. as they left/hurt/etc. and QB play faltered, he was less than stellar combined with his off field issues

Advertisement
so what's the deal here?

we still looking good or is 247 just giving us a heads up to what will happen?

D moneys comments didn't sound great regarding this.

Yall trippin jeff was a star that had character issues and a terrible scheme and qb, and he still flashed. Put him in lashlee offense with tvd and he puts up the same numbers as rambo.
That's the thing you are making excuses and projecting what could have maybe possibly been. In actuality he was average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back