2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t decide what’s funnier out of the decimals and precision versus how bad they‘re at this.
To be fair they are just totaling up their "insiders" picks and dividing by the total # of insiders. Problem is their "insiders" stink at picking probably because they are so dependant on a small number of schools writers for info and therefore only hear their biased side of things.

Advertisement
Addae brought us Porter and Mesidor. Him and DVD will expect alot of apologies when we land some DBs later in the cycle. Two of our best recruiters, there wont be a problem come signing day.
Jury still out on Addae for sure...

But he is definitely a very good coach based on his past teams/secondaries (those WVU defenses were extremely underrated before he went to GA) and from what Macho has told us about his experience with him.

I have faith his recruiting will come along, but as of now he's a work in progress.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another one of those times people saw #2 recruiter at Georgia and thought it had 0% to do with money/infrastructure/success at that school. He wasn’t going to be the #2 recruiter in the nation here overnight. People here set themselves up for so much disappointment needing instant gratification
Welcome to the internet friend. Instant gratification is the currency & people will never be satisfied! That being said lets land some fooking DBs!!!

Why aren’t the WR results great? I’m trying figure out why y’all keep saying that?

Ray Ray and Robby are excellent pickups
They’re both slot type receivers and we’ve wiffed on two 5 stars (Brown and Innis), Hykeem is going to be a tough pull, and Jean is committed to the Gators. Can’t continue to miss on local talent like that and expect to get to where we want to be.

Slow day flipping burgers I see.
restaurant come GIF

Advertisement
To be fair they are just totaling up their "insiders" picks and dividing by the total # of insiders. Problem is their "insiders" stink at picking probably because they are so dependant on a small number of schools writers for info and therefore only hear their biased side of things.
and now a live look at the ON3 insiders making picks……..
Hacking Mtv GIF

This staff is getting top tier pay. We have top tier NIL support. Sorry, but I expect them to be able to pull a true stud WR1, especially with our QB room, and a couple stud DBs. It’s early, so the criticism is premature, but I’m of the school that a guy making $9mm — in large part, because of his recruiting ability — doesn’t get a pass “until we show it on the field.” We’ve got money, highly credentialed coordinators, and a bunch of assistants who are supposed to be killers on the trail. Perform.
It’s August. Chill the **** out

Advertisement
You mean it’s early? I agree.
Then why post a bunch of garbage about how you’re disappointed in some of our new coaches? We already have the best class we’ve had in decades all while they’re installing a new offense and defense…

Support and wish for the best, because that’s what we’re getting, just not today. Have patience

Then why post a bunch of garbage about how you’re disappointed in some of our new coaches? We already have the best class we’ve had in decades all while they’re installing a new offense and defense…

Support and wish for the best, because that’s what we’re getting, just not today. Have patience

Didn’t say that. Learn to read. I posted about expectations, and specifically stated that criticism is premature. Did that trigger you?

Advertisement
You don’t consider Washington and Ray Ray top tier WRs?
Both of them are so elite. Electric playmakers.

I think when ppl overshadow them, is because they are not big outside receivers.

However, in college, you dont really have to be big to dominate outside. Shoot, Jeff Thomas was dynamic here in his short time and he was small...and he played plenty outside.

Both of them are so elite. Electric playmakers.

I think when ppl overshadow them, is because they are not big outside receivers.

However, in college, you dont really have to be big to dominate outside. Shoot, Jeff Thomas was dynamic here in his short time and he was small...and he played plenty outside.
Dynamic?
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back