2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington and Joseph were layups because Mario is here. Manny, Golden, etc. gets neither. People are spoiled as fvck already.
its so weird that you get triggered by other fans saying certain recruits love Miami and wanted to be here almost regardless of the situation. It's a compliment to the kids versus the other 90% of sofla kids who would cut off their limbs to go to the SEC

Advertisement
its so weird that you get triggered by other fans saying certain recruits love Miami and wanted to be here almost regardless of the situation. It's a compliment to the kids versus the other 90% of sofla kids who would cut off their limbs to go to the SEC
Triggered? Lol what? I’m not really sure what exactly you’re trying to say. You’re all over the place dude.

Wiltdong is obviously putting the crystal ball out to alert Miami to increase their offer.

That's how this works, correct?
Mean Girls Movie GIF by filmeditor

Wiltdong is obviously putting the crystal ball out to alert Miami to increase their offer.

That's how this works, correct?
I bet the crystal balls put some urgency on companies upping the bag if you really want to snag said player.

Advertisement
Yes, but he did also the second wave of recruiting was coming

Correct and did he say when it was coming??

A lot of people on here are impatient and want instant gratification. Not saying this about you.

This staff has been here 9 months now. Let them do their work. Do we have needs and holes to fill? Yes But people look at the glass half empty more often than not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This staff is getting top tier pay. We have top tier NIL support. Sorry, but I expect them to be able to pull a true stud WR1, especially with our QB room, and a couple stud DBs. It’s early, so the criticism is premature, but I’m of the school that a guy making $9mm — in large part, because of his recruiting ability — doesn’t get a pass “until we show it on the field.” We’ve got money, highly credentialed coordinators, and a bunch of assistants who are supposed to be killers on the trail. Perform.
So then why post this in August?

Can judge performance till December signing day, and even then there is time till Feb.

I would be shocked if we sign every kid committed in August. Think we sign most, but not all. That's the nature of the beast.

Also will be surprises like Skinner and Citizen, who was CB'd by everyone to UF the day before he signed.

I used to get super ****ed about **** like this but Mario actually has backup plans and they're not bad. This obviously sucks but every year this will get easier and the diva positions will be finally start jumping on board.
This ... we gotta grow up ... this is a different level of recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact is only 11 players remain uncommitted out of the top 50 CBs in the country. Yes, three of those 11 include major targets of ours (Cormani, Dijon, and Brown), but the truth is most top CBs are committed to top programs. We are behind in CB recruiting. As for safetys, 13 of the top 50 players remain uncommitted (with one being Bonsu). It is 100% fair to be concerned about DB recruiting because most players are already committed and the PUBLIC board seems very barren right now. I have faith in Mario and Addae but to be disappointed in DB recruiting at this point is justified and I am sure they are as well.
It’s a lot easier to sign a bunch of high rated DB’s at UGA than it is at Miami.

Addae has a lot to prove this season

It’s just the beginning. Once the jobs are gone they aren’t coming back. It will be automated or handled by fewer ppl who become ore stressed out in miserable. Welcome to corporate America, all while the top share holders and owners make larger profits year over year.
It’s gonna be a huge problem and no one seems to be paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back