2023 4 Star Safety - Jayden Bonsu, NJ - Committing 08/14 @ 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just CB to OSU by Wilfong
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Advertisement
Hey jhall! I be so in a rush to reply, but im not too old to change it up. but, since you're ok with it now! why change it up now! Here is one f4 da road YOU!!!!!
First round of drinks are on me my man. Any time haha

Advertisement

It’s just the beginning. Once the jobs are gone they aren’t coming back. It will be automated or handled by fewer ppl who become ore stressed out in miserable. Welcome to corporate America, all while the top share holders and owners make larger profits year over year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact is only 11 players remain uncommitted out of the top 50 CBs in the country. Yes, three of those 11 include major targets of ours (Cormani, Dijon, and Brown), but the truth is most top CBs are committed to top programs. We are behind in CB recruiting. As for safetys, 13 of the top 50 players remain uncommitted (with one being Bonsu). It is 100% fair to be concerned about DB recruiting because most players are already committed and the PUBLIC board seems very barren right now. I have faith in Mario and Addae but to be disappointed in DB recruiting at this point is justified and I am sure they are as well.

Advertisement
Washington and Joseph were layups. Stafford is a great athlete but a work in progress at the position. Again, not impressed with the work being done at either of those positions and certainly disappointing given the perceived strength of each coaching hire.

it is 100% fair to be concerned about DB recruiting because most players are already committed and the PUBLIC board seems very barren right now. I have faith in Mario and Addae but to be disappointed in DB recruiting at this point is justified and I am sure they are as well.
ResizedP_aec0b915-5cfd-4552-96bf-154a9b181905_202192009010577.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back